Question: I have questions about certain chips

Society
DFA
Drifter007
Hi, i have a few questions about certain chips ingame that i was wondering anyone could help me out with. My first question is how many First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII, First Gen Wormhole Chip VIII (L) and First Gen Resurrect Chip VIII are ingame and what are/were they looted from or were they crafted or something else ?
I was wondering about these chips listed below also

Official Metabolic Acceleration Chip
Official Wormhole Chip
Official Regeneration Chip
Official Resurrection Chip
Official Regeneration Field Chip
Teleport Chip Official

I know in entropedia it says that those chips are Mindark owned but do any non MA avatars own any of these ? The description for each of these chips sound not real to me, any one know if there are any real repercusians for unauthorised use on these ? :scratch2: And does anyone know the description for the Teleport Chip Official as it is not on entropedia and i do not know it. Thanks in advance.

"Official" chips are used by official avatars only, no one else can get one (except if MA gave them one but that sounds very unlikely hah) :)

..The description for each of these chips sound not real to me, any one know if there are any real repercusians for unauthorised use on these ? :scratch2:

The description on Entropedia is from the text on the item info page of the item, as seen when scanned by a player.

For example:

I thought they might have been fake descriptions lol.

"Official" chips are used by official avatars only, no one else can get one (except if MA gave them one but that sounds very unlikely hah) :)

unlikely but possible...:rolleyes:. lol would be funny to see avatar turned into merp from unauthorised use.

No they are not fake descriptions... I scanned them and uploaded the images as proof before inputting the information into entropedia. I don't usually enter in crappy information unless there is some sort of source that I can "quote" it from...

~Danimal

I like salt and vinegar chips!! ;) They seem to taste better with my power catalyst! :) No?!! wrong chips??!! :ahh:

Back