I have to pee.

First post of this thread tried to force me back to new posts -section. But somehow I kept reading and laughed my ass off every now and then.

Some old tribe had a way to get high. Few mushrooms were deadly if eaten, people chose one guy and forced him to eat mushrooms. Then they gave this guy a lot of water to drink. Water diluted the poison and when the guy had had enought of water, he had to pee of course. Other people then drank his urine and got high. Mushroom eater propably died afterwards, sometimes not.

Chesty Jugs said:
Has anyone ever played the game Postal 2? you can unzip whilst killing people and piss on them lol, great laugh :)

It's nicer to do it while they are alive so they puke :p

Or even better, after you have gotten Gonorrhea in chapter 4. Or was it capter 5? Hilarious anyway :D

it is getting more and more disgusting, you know?

Mora said:
Some old tribe had a way to get high. Few mushrooms were deadly if eaten, people chose one guy and forced him to eat mushrooms. Then they gave this guy a lot of water to drink. Water diluted the poison and when the guy had had enought of water, he had to pee of course. Other people then drank his urine and got high. Mushroom eater propably died afterwards, sometimes not.

This is also how Tequila began to be used for it's alcoholic effects. The Mexican Indians used to make clothes out of the plant's fibers, and apparently ate the root. The root fermented in their digestive systems, and if they drank the urine they felt the alcohol. And thus, was born Tequila. More or less.

I peed out the window last night.

speaking of piss, some guy told me he pissed in his friends oven one night...good story

I peed out the window last night.

LMFAO!!!!

I was too lazy to take another 2 steps to the toilet so I peed in the bathroom sink!!! :dunce:

zbryne said:
speaking of piss, some guy told me he pissed in his friends oven one night...good story

Back in my High School days, this one chick had a party when her parents were away. Noone could stand this chick and she went and invited a bunch of people over anyhow. We peed in her Wash Machine, Dryer and her shampoo bottles.... :laugh:

MudKicker said:
Back in my High School days, this one chick had a party when her parents were away. Noone could stand this chick and she went and invited a bunch of people over anyhow. We peed in her Wash Machine, Dryer and her shampoo bottles.... :laugh:

LMFAO, you mean people :laugh: I probably would have done the same actually. Iv heard piss can be quite good for your hair...

dont know if ive said this but my friend pissed in a bottle at a party and two real trashed guys shared it

One more pee story.... :wise:

We have a large music festival here in the Brew City every summer called SummerFest.

Needless to say MANY beers are consumed here. My bud went into a "Porto-Potty" and set his beer down to leak....He picked up the wrong one that was full of piss and took a massive chug of it!!! :laugh:

Next morn he had multiple blisters in his mouth!!!! :tongue2:

In my dorm freshman year there was this kid who always put shitloads of gel in his hair. On crazy kid pissed in his BUCKET of gel and mixed it up. He was, from that day on, known as Piss Hair Pete.

Speaker said:
In my dorm freshman year there was this kid who always put shitloads of gel in his hair. On crazy kid pissed in his BUCKET of gel and mixed it up. He was, from that day on, known as Piss Hair Pete.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! Piss-Hair Pete!!!! :laugh:

An interesting thing to know would be how much here that is true, and how much that is plain nonsence and lies :wise:

TommyDaGreat said:
An interesting thing to know would be how much here that is true, and how much that is plain nonsence and lies :wise:

Well, if you know me...you know MINE are all true... :laugh:

I dont know the legitimacy of mine but i heard from two sources...

Back