I know this is wrong part of the forum but.

nisse

Provider
Nisse nisse Hult
Yes this tread is posted wrong but it seems like ppl don't read the "hunting/pvp" section.
So the reason for this "bad" tread:
Please stop use the PvP bug at the ring, revive and TP (in PvP areas).

When ppl it playing in the ring there is (allmost) allways ppl that use the pvp bug (fire from safe zone), and manage to destroy the mood for the ppl that playing fair.
Ok. There is ppl that don't know it's a bug, and stopping when told.
I say it again. Please stop use the bug.
If nothing else, bear in mind that useing bugs is called exploit, and is against EULA, therefor it's bannable (in the teory atleast).

I don't know why MA havn't fixed this bug yet, since pvp is pure income for them, and ppl useing the bug makes ppl tired of pvp playing (for the moment), so they stop waisting ammo and decay.

Enuff of my bad spelling for now. :ahh:

regards nisse

Better still,

PLEASE MINDARK - FIX THE EXPLOIT!! AND ALSO FIX PVP PROBLEMS :cry:

I'm getting real fed up with aiming directly at someone, who isn't even particularly moving that fast or eratically and STILL MISSING THEM! WTF!

Better still,

PLEASE MINDARK - FIX THE EXPLOIT!! AND ALSO FIX PVP PROBLEMS :cry:

I'm getting real fed up with aiming directly at someone, who isn't even particularly moving that fast or eratically and STILL MISSING THEM! WTF!

I think the AB is a bit peeved.

Yeah the lamers at the entrance to the ring really ruin the whole experience.

sorry to say that, i can't resist

but, whining pkers are funny ;)

on the one hand they spend a lot of time and especially cash, without any option for payback in the rings and the zones
making notches in their guns for every newbies they kill

and then complain about ppl who don't play fair, after shooting unarmed ppl

come on :rolleyes:

or, maybe a standard sentence:

if you enter pvp you do it at your own risk, you can be shot by other participants, due to bug or not
and in the end you enter it to be shot, don't you? especially rings
accept it, or don't enter it

but,maybe a simple solution for ppl who shoot into the ring
tell someone just to stand at the entrance, best with a bubble (you can't aim around a bubble that easily), and noone can fire in
could that help, or do i understand the bug wrong ?

another solution, try a real pvp zone, not just rings

Lets see if i can make my text bigger than yours...

NO ITS NOT POSSIBLE PLEASE MINDARD FIX THE PVP BUGS NOW!!!!

:cool:

P.s Alice i dont know you but i love you. But really chillax suger lips hehe...

sorry to say that, i can't resist

but, whining pkers are funny ;)

if you enter pvp you do it at your own risk, you can be shot by other participants, due to bug or not
and in the end you enter it to be shot, don't you? especially rings
accept it, or don't enter it

but,maybe a simple solution for ppl who shoot into the ring
tell someone just to stand at the entrance, best with a bubble (you can't aim around a bubble that easily), and noone can fire in
could that help, or do i understand the bug wrong ?

another solution, try a real pvp zone, not just rings

Yeah right. Or MA could just
FIX THE DAMN BUG!

Its the stupid fucking 3d engine they introduced to be honest. However i find it funny that when you attack an umbranoid the hitboxes are perfect.

So maybe this is just a lame money grab from mindark..

Its the stupid fucking 3d engine they introduced to be honest. However i find it funny that when you attack an umbranoid the hitboxes are perfect.

So maybe this is just a lame money grab from mindark..

Nah! NO WAY! :laugh: :laugh:

FIX THE DAMN BUG!
that might help too :D

but for MA banks and ships are more interesting unfortunately, so the ppl have to find solutions themselves

i just got another one
why not "rent a ring", with deed and such, and just ppl who would be in the ring list could damage eachother ?
i guess a 1 ped fee each pker would be willing to pay to the owner? or 50 pec, or...

might open a new "profession", ring owner

reminds me of fight club :D

oki, would be work to implement, but could be interesting ;)

but in any case, and in following this thread

VIVA LA BUGFIX

I like your ideas alice maybe we can arrange something withing SR hmm.

Ever seen that oatibix advert brrap

well
my standard tactic of I'm sweating and someone wants to shoot my daiki especially if this someone is wearing orange "HERE I COME" clothes, full settler and an opalo (and is not called MepH) i usually bring my bubbled a$$ in his line of fire
i know, its mean :vampire:

but it works pretty well usually :D

thats why i suggested this for rings too
and i guess you could still step in the ring around it, the buggle mainly makes the person who has it "bigger", but you can still run through it

might be worth a try at least

that might help too :D

but for MA banks and ships are more interesting unfortunately, so the ppl have to find solutions themselves

i just got another one
why not "rent a ring", with deed and such, and just ppl who would be in the ring list could damage eachother ?
i guess a 1 ped fee each pker would be willing to pay to the owner? or 50 pec, or...

might open a new "profession", ring owner

reminds me of fight club :D

oki, would be work to implement, but could be interesting ;)

but in any case, and in following this thread

VIVA LA BUGFIX

Must spread blah blah.

Love this idea. Run a fightclub. Pay to enter as public, or as fighter. Gamble. Win prizes. Levy taxes.
EVERYBODY WINS! :yay: :yay: :laugh:

I admit that I am not much of a PVPer, but I would do this rent-a-ring. As long as the fights are evenly matched that could be huge amount of fun I think.

damn true that bug is very annoying

Yes this tread is posted wrong but it seems like ppl don't read the "hunting/pvp" section.

Wanting more visibility for your thread is not a valid reason to purposely post a thread in the wrong section.

Moved to Bug Reports section.

Lets see if i can make my text bigger than yours...

NO ITS NOT POSSIBLE PLEASE MINDARD FIX THE PVP BUGS NOW!!!!

P.s Alice i dont know you but i love you. But really chillax suger lips hehe...

I can!!!

Serious though. People that stand there and shoot knowing they can't be hit? Fucking shite. WHats the point, where's the fun? ok if its amongst friends, but deliberately to people who are trying to have a proper PvP "fight" is sad.

[EDIT] No I cant :p

Back