I made my 1st deposit but ? ? ?

Valkon

Provider
I made my first deposit but I thought I was gonna get 200 ped for 20 bucks
I got like 193. Does the amount you get fluctuate. I mean I thought it was 10
ped per usd and i got a little less is there like a fee to buy and then a fee to sell. if i was to sell say 193 ped what would i get 19.30 cents minus a fee.
no biggie and i was gonna buy 30 bucks worth all i can get is 20 at the moment untill i verify just thought I would share that.

MA charges 3,5% from deposits for not just lootable ripoff ;)

What if i ever sell is there 3.5 sells fee (note I'll never sell) just curious

What if i ever sell is there 3.5 sells fee (note I'll never sell) just curious

Withdrawal fee is 1%, but at least 10 USD (note that this only is the fee MA charges, your banking fee isn't included there if you got one),

ok then Im set thank you I'm maxed out at giving positive rep again wish there was not a limit on how much good rep you could give out in one day
cheers

The fee is charged by the credit card companies. MA does not get the difference.

The fee is charged by the credit card companies. MA does not get the difference.

Actually the fee also gets charged with alternative payment methods like Paysafecard etc. and when I deposit with credit card I also experienced to have to additionally pay my usual credit card fee of 2,5%, so 6% totally. That's the main reason why I only use the card when I really urgent need the PED (to finish a deal for example) since I found out about it.

Actually the fee also gets charged with alternative payment methods like Paysafecard etc. and when I deposit with credit card I also experienced to have to additionally pay my usual credit card fee of 2,5%, so 6% totally. That's the main reason why I only use the card when I really urgent need the PED (to finish a deal for example) since I found out about it.

I don't remember for sure what they were for specifically, the other charges may be charged by their payment portal provider. I know MA has stated several times that the charges on deposits do not go to them, though they do have a withdrawal charge.

I don't remember for sure what they were for specifically, the other charges may be charged by their payment portal provider. I know MA has stated several times that the charges on deposits do not go to them, though they do have a withdrawal charge.

I can 100% guarantee you that the 3,5% when depositing with paysafecard _only_ get charged when depositing to MA since I use those prepaid cards also for other games, bwin etc....

I can't tell about other prepaidcard providers or depositing methods, but the 3,5% fee actually gets charged when calculating from Euro to Dollar (so for example that you have an exchange rate 3,5% lower than you would have usual - so I got to give an example something about 14,0x (can't remember exact figure now) instead of 14,5x as exchange rate just when I deposited this morning to bail out of the banks (it's not on paysafecard site since I deposited the same time this morning to my account at an american gaming company where I got 1,45x USD per EUR as exchange rate))

There is a fee free deposit method.
bank transfer.
The only fee is the fee you pay to your bank, nothing else.
Only "negative" thing is that there is a minimum deposit limit of $100.

you deposited :yay::yay:
now we can welcome you to entropia :D

itll never be the same :)

Back