I need 1 hunting disciple

Snabble

Old Alpha
If your a noob hunter at disciple level , here is my offer, as a mentor to you.

I will pay for all your ammo, your fap, your gun.
Everything you need to hunt to get to 1900 or 2000 rifle or pistol.. so you graduate, will be provided.

That is the offer and here is what you will get when you graduate.

When you are done the actual skills you have gained, and your game playing skills your gonna get from hunting with me , you get to keep.

Now if your a noob hunter your eyes are pretty wide right now....

Well lets get some things straight so I can weed some people out of this..

If you accept this deal, here are some ground rules.

I own you.

Until you graduate you are mine.

Until you graduate, nothing else exists, except pleasing me.That is doing what i say and doing as i say.

So to bring it all together.

I will make sure you graduate for free but you have to be my slave until you graduate.

Any takers just PM me... and I only need 1 at this time.

lol pretty interesting offer - paying for somebody's graduation :D
But whether or not they will benefit from the knowledge they get from you is the question :)

But whether or not they will benefit from the knowledge they get from you is the question :)

Yeah, i have to butter them up in that area....what i know might be worthless ;P

EDIT: The fact you didnt say anything about the slave part was a surprise.. I was sure people would have issues with that

Last edited:
A l'il Bitty Bully

If your a noob hunter at disciple level , here is my offer, as a mentor to you.

I own you.

Until you graduate, nothing else exists, except pleasing me.That is doing what i say and doing as i say.

I will make sure you graduate for free but you have to be my slave until you graduate.

Any takers just PM me... and I only need 1 at this time.

Really hope this is an attempt at satire?

Really hope this is an attempt at satire?

No that particular post was totally honest...

that is all part of the deal.

Slave

And no not in some weird, crazy, twisted, in the real world , in person type of fantasy things your referring to , just referring to hunting, being a hunter , what to hunt, how to hunt, with whom to hunt, and of course if your allowed to go to the bathroom or not and I also control the choice of wether you should hunt in a ballerina pink outfit or superman costume..

plus your not a diciple and your worried about this but you cant even be my disciple.. so stop... and move along

Last edited:
I own you.

I am very interested in your offer.

Please contact the avatar "Feckwit Egotrip Wierdo" in game, I can often be found next to the big horse-shaped tree.

Please contact the avatar "Feckwit Egotrip Wierdo" in game, I can often be found next to the big horse-shaped tree.

Would that be the brown, dark brown, or semi tan, but still brown, horse-shaped tree?

so at the end of this yur gunna end up with a Frean D alpha ME lol

I didnt understand what you ment by this at first.. and then i realized...

No person has ever ever offered to pay for a disciple to graduate, this guy is huge ego maniac...

very interesting reaction...and telling

edit: note to self, its okay, he's from france

Wow, finally a slave market on Calypso! :wtg:

You've missed the whole thing, it's not about the mentorship or gifts!
It's about BDSM! :makelove: :bowdown::whip: :nutkick:

:laugh:

I just dont want anyone to get any idea's with your statement, that maybe an ex was some sort of vampire bondage sex monster, that influenced me or this disciple idea... Ill just say this

"The spider caught a couple flies in the web.."

I know somebody who may be interested, unfortunately I can not directly introduce you two because I am on CP :D

Interesting offer.
Hope you get a real disciple..and friend.

Back