Help: I need a direct download (10.3.0.36270)

Lopini

Old
Society
Rest in Peace
Juan Agustín Lopini
Yes, I have joined to the "help me I'm getting frustrated with MA downloads" community :D

Well, my case:

I'm doing a fresh install of Entropia Universe, I have no problems downloading the files, the thing is DAMN slow.
I'm getting 60 KB/s, when I could download at 190 KB/s.

So, after searching here and there for a direct link to the .exe, I found other builds, but not the one I want.

I'm looking for entropia_universe_10.3.0.36270_setup.exe (is about 3GB).

Thanks for the help.

Having the same problem.. :(
EDIT: the direct download is also very slow.. :S like 30-40 hours

okay guys but whats up with installing it after download? its takeing about 15 hours !

Thanks Avery for the link, I'm downloading at full speed :yay:

I will post if the setup installs as usual.

EDIT: the speed is very unstable, it goes up to full speed, and decrease to nearly 60 KB/s, and then up again, and down again, but hey, that's better than a stable 50 KB/s as I was getting from Client Loader.

EDIT 2: Installed and updated to v10.4 without any problems. The installation and update worked fine here.

Last edited:
When I click on the link above, it says I am about to download 2.95gb but it only downloads a file that has 4kb, when I try to run it, it fails and gives me an alert saying something about not beeing a valid win32 application. Can anyone help please?

Ahh I dont care that much I havent played EU for the last few months , I just wanted to take a look what it looks like now , but seeing what casey had to go trough to get it working ill wait a bit more untill I can click a link ,sit back and wait.

This might help you with the downloading. Here you find some of the last vu downloading files: Update problems solved

that doesn't help the last VU worked

Back