I..need...foood!

Skam

The Half-Wit Phoenix
Society
Rabbids
Silicon Skam Chip
As most people do from time to time, lil Skambunny needs food.
And no I dont want caroots! :mad:

but seriously tho. I dunno how many of you have their eatinghabits influenced by PE, but I certainly do!
So, what do you guys eat usually? whats the PE-fooood?
If anyone have any good recepies for yummy food thats easy to make for noob chefs and doesnt include smoker's the size of a trailer, please tell mee :D
Id love to EAT again.

And oh. If you have any food that doesnt include dishes, expect a click on the reputation-button from me! :silly2:

My favorite "at computer" food is curry noodles.
red thai curry paste
fish sauce
sugar
lemon juice
cream
noodles

Easy to eat since noodle bowl takes less space from desk than plate :D

Last edited:
-snags in a bun. (sausages for you)
-take away, i get it free most of time :) (and no i dont work in a fast food resteraunt.)
-peanut butter sandwich. (no plate, any rep points skam? :silly2: )
-Anything that doesn't involve much work.

Bake in tinfoil to avoid dishes.

Ie. you can wrap some chicken, vegetables and spices to a tinfoil, bake in oven and then eat straight from opened tinfoil.

No dishes at all.

One of my favorite:

Stuffed aubergine (=eggplant)
1 big aubergine (courgettes do ok too)
some tinfoil
minced meat (lamb is best)
100 g feta cheese
garlic
onion
0.5 dl rice
black pepper & salt
a bit dried oregano
some dreid rosmary
olive oil

Cut aubergine half lengthways, scrape center away with a spoon. If it has lots of seeds, just throw it away - if its ok, then chop some of it and put into rice later.

Chop some onion and garlic and fry a bit in olive oil. Add minced meat and stir-fry until it gets some color. Then add herbs, rice and some water (about 1/2 of what rice-packet suggests). Let boil until rice is has absorbed most of the water. Mix in crumbled feta cheese.

Take a sheet of tinfoil. Put halves of aubergine on it and stuff rice-meat mixture tightly in them. Then press halves together and wrap tinfoil tightly around them. Bake in oven at 200-250C for 30-60 min (depends heavily how cooked rice was, how big aubergine was etc - hard to overcook though).

Slice tinfoil open at one side and eat right from it. Plate under it helps but dont necessarily get messed at all - especially if you use two layers of tinfoil.

Easy :)

Niiiice thank you hitman and essi :thumbup:
It says I have to spread some reputation around before I can give it to Essi again tho. You can have a :hug: meanwhile!

Problem is getting fresh vegetables here :(

Im gonna be home alone for three weeks soon so I need to find some food I acctually can make :silly2:

Hitman said:
-peanut butter sandwich.
-Anything that doesn't involve much work.

amen to that

Skam said:
It says I have to spread some reputation around before I can give it to Essi

You can spread that reputation around me any time :laugh:

iwasinnamuknow said:
amen to that

darn right :thumbup:

Skam said:
doesnt include smoker's the size of a trailer

ROFL!!!

Seriosly tho, does it get better than Cup o Noodles???

DD
:evilking:

Hmmm-
this is a tricky question really. I am a pretty good cook, but everything requires much prep time and many ingredients :(

A favorite of mine and my husband's has always been nachos. :bandit: I like getting the best tortilla chips possible, melting cheddar and jack cheeses over them in the oven, and then adding any additional things you like... jalepenos, olives, even meat if you wish. Dip them in a home-made pico de gallo (finely chopped tomato, finely chopped onion, lots of cilantro and lime juice) and you're good to go.. finger food that doesn't take too long :girl:

I would definetily say Cup Noodles like DD, but I also have another suggestion.

Mix tuna (from a can), nicely chopped onions (the red onions does not make you cry so easy) and corn (from a can). Then put it on top of toastbread - this tastes niiiiice :D

Hmmmmm.....

2 Bad i have to cook every evening :\

But i have a favorite @ PE time :p

First i take a beer & mix it with Orange/ Grapefout Sap.

Than i run for a toast & simple put a salami on it.

Only thing to do is to dishes the Glas for the beer. :D

But overdays i use to drink english tea ;)

try this one skam:

Mushroom & tomato sandwiches

4 tomatoes (big ones - plum if possible), 3 large flat mushrooms (just common nothing special :))
olive oil, basil

takes 5min prep, 15min ~ cooking

slice tomato, mushroom. cover bakin tray with olive oil, put mush + tom on there
2x tblsp olive oil, 1 tblsp basil, mix together in bowl (add more oil + basil if needed)
drizzle mix ontop of mush + tom
put baking tray middle of oven, gas 6, 15mins (or as long as it takes for tomatoes and musrooms to brown, go mushy and steam :silly2: )
5 mins from end, put X amount of bread (however much you want for sandwich) at bottom of oven.. this takes the smell of the tomatoes and mushrooms, and gets it warm and crunchy :)
make sandwiches, drizzle cooking juices over the inside.

No plates needed :) and done in 20mins great PE food

Thanks alot guys :D
im a bit sick of plain old noodles tho :)

Keep em coming :D

Fries!! oo yeah... :D
That peanutbutter sandwich is defeneatly a good one to..
Pizza
McDonalds...
And if u wanna watch the figure :wise:
Sallad baby!!!

*Dont forget the beer* :beerchug:

:king:

heres a very tasty (if long) home-made recipie :D

first you need to make pizza dough - similar to bread dough, cant remember how :p. it should be pretty soft and squidgy.. i just use shop-bought ones, then put water on both sides. if you wanna make it yourself.. umm.. cookbook :D

it wants to be quite thin, no more than 1/2 cm thick (5mm).

then, get mozzarella, cheddar, any other cheeses you like, tomato puree, basil, salt, pepper, jalapeno chilli, chilli power, onion (white).

grate the cheese, mix the puree up with salt + pepper and a little water to loosen it. FINELY chop the jalapeno (skin) and onion, mix in a bowl with salt and chilli powder. add a little water, but then sieve off the water.

put a 1/2 the cheese to the side. mix all the rest together, adding basil, water if needed (if it gets thick).

take the bread-dough. if its shop-bought, its sorta in the right shape. if you made it yourself, make it more oval than circular.

spread 7/8th of the mix in the center of the dough, right along the middle lengthways. leave a medium amount of space on either side (say 1/5 of the bread either side). take the rest of the cheese, and put it ontop of the paste.

heres the tricky part - roll one side over the top of the mix so that the edge is rolled over the top, and touches the EDGE of the mix in the middle. so:

(_) is your dough, the under score needs to be folded so its like (-)

the take the rest of the mix, spead it ontop of this fold, then take the other edge and fold it ontop of the mix / fold. now it should look like a massive fajhita :silly2:

now, take a sharp knife and cut the fajhita into 12-16 pieces. so that you get little square type things. fold these square things so that they are pretty sealed all over. sprinkle some salt and pepper ontop, and arrange on a baking tray. You might lose some middle when you are folding, but you can do it without losing too much

then, put the baking tray in the middle of the oven, on the HIGHEST heat :)

now, every 5 mins go and check them - they need to be golden brown and crispyish on the outside.. spin the tray if the rear ones are getting brown too fast. last time i did this it took 15-20mins on gas 9, but it has taken like 30mins before :eek:

then just take out, serve while very hot - goes fine plain or nice with mayonnaise (if you like mayo, i dont).

hehe :) hope you like

just created the thing above - but crazily :p

filling was missing tomato puree, so i just used regular tomatoes:

tomator, cheddar cheese, edam cheese, jalapenos, chilli powder, peperami :)D), onion, oliveoil

and pastry was.. pizza dough made by me without yeast :p

i.e, sticky flour (self raising, plain + warm water).

in oven now.. mmm :) (oh, and they are balls not squares :()

Nice one Aio Ill make sneaky boyfriend make it one day, he's reeeally good with pizza dough :) Thanks alot!

"gotta spread some reputation before giving it to Aio again..."

heres my yummy lunch that serves around 3..

Untitled2.jpg

my friends and i enjoyed :p

FunkY! Gotta make sum! :D

Looks nice AIO, but, umm, it wouldnt serve three with my kinda appetite :laugh:

Though i would add some meat :silly2:

hah, do you know how filling these things are? :p first time i made them, i managed just 2 :(

its just flavoured flour :p

Here's a quick and easy recipe:

Step

1: Learn to use both the mouse and keyboard efficiently with your right hand.

2: Place a large handful (about half a jar) of peanut-butter in your left palm.

3: Generously add sausage and mix well

4: Heat for 10 minutes over medium flame.

5: allow mixture to cool (or heal, whicher comes first ;)), then sprinkle with skittles and m&ms for a tasty treat.

15 minutes, no dishes. Enjoy! :D

Ariox said:

Step

5: allow mixture to cool (or heal, whicher comes first ;)), then sprinkle with skittles and m&ms for a tasty treat.

:eek: GAH!!!!!!

Ariox said:

Step

Ouch.
If I ever meet you in pvp and you aim really bad, you can blame your eatinghabits :p
:eek: :laugh:

Oooh- Almost forgot one of my all-time favorite little snacks or before-dinner foods...
Simple. Get a good Italian bread (preferably Toscano... something that is flavorful and can be sliced easily) and dip it in a good extra-virgin olive oil with a little garlic and fresh basil.... YUM! the best imo.

Back