I thought I was perma banned ...

Status

Jamira

Elite
Banned
Society
Freelancer
Well, back at my beloved Calypso forum.

Is there any way to delete my account here? I mean "really delete"?

Or do I have to take actions to get a perma ban? Are you folks soo horny to have a decent number of accounts that you can sustain assholes like me?

Last edited:
You can send a pm to 711 asking for 'Self-Requested Deactivation'.

You can send a pm to 711 asking for 'Self-Requested Deactivation'.

Deactivation or deleting? Or do I have to keep my account until I have deleted every single post and thread I've made in the past?

Oooops! Did I reply to Serica by accident? I am really a dumb ass, that's for sure.

That's a matter for 711 to decide - I suggest you contact him by pm to discuss it.

Well, I think the response from a non-person doesn't count much. That's all too stupid. Why should I ask 711 if I have a personal moderator?

Better I start deleting my posts ... others did it already. Hard job, but worth it I think.

LOL! Guess what! I have TWO personal moderators. I forgot about this US boy ... wait ... ehhhrm ... Teacher? Yes! Teacher. What a name!

Goddamn! I cannot edit my old posts. What a crap forum! I cannot even load up 3D PDF? Really crap!

711 cannot help. He has no clue what's going on. No PDF upload? Man! Wake up! Have a look here:

http://monria.com/forum/index.php?threads/monria-apartments.213/#post-1086

Guess what! I bought a nice little house at Minopolis from him for my little sister and he was telling me that it is one of the biggest houses in EU. TBH it is one of the smallest. I made the biggest apartments of EU at Monria. How to talk to someone without a clue?

Last edited:
That's a matter for 711 to decide - I suggest you contact him by pm to discuss it.

I don't like this idea. But okay, I will try. Low chance for success I guess ... and ... ehhhrm ... I don't want to discuss this issue - lol

Jamira snapped? after watching this thread all the respect seems to be flowing away lol..... having a bad day? sorry to hear about it J, I know the feeling :)

Hello Neomaven!

Is there any way to delete my presence at PCF completely? I think your forum is old as hills. Strange and arduous picture upload, no PDF upload, strange prussian moderators ...

Well, it's your small world and I contributed my part from the time when I first noticed it in 2006 ... wasn't yours at this time (And you were not in PE). Now I am up to break this down. The main reason is one special moderator ... I assumme I am not allowed to write down her name since I will post this PM to public too. The next important reason why I want to vanish completely: You killed my diary once and you won't revive it as requested two times by PM. I accept it. But I won't stay any longer here and I won't let my words here ... bad or good. If you are able to delete my presence here completely I would appreciate it. Delete all my posts and all threads I started. That would be a benefit for me.

Best regards, Jamira

Couple things:

Complete account deletions are impossible simply because of the havoc it wrecks. Complete threads you started destroyed, and the cascade issue regarding replies, quotes, reps, etc. Replies to you in other threads not making sense now that you & your posts "no longer exist." Etc. Etc.

I thought I remembered you being a member along with me on that old "reality" forum, when an account was deleted and those exact problems came up. Perhaps you weren't there. I could be wrong.

Second, you seem intent on insulting Serica & 711 as much as possible in order to get permanently removed.

So here. Let me help you.

:locked:

Status
Back