I took part of a Landgrab for the first time!

Society
Freelancer
Edgewise

Muted all sound in the video.

So, I ran all my settings on High.

This was the experience, 90% of the LG

When this wasn't the case, I couldn't see avatars apart from the "targets" that was set by team members, simply floating markers and no avatar, so couldnt aim at them and shoot at them. I am not even sure who we were attacking! (J/k)

My normal FPS during gameplay in Entropia is at 140-160. As you can see in the clip, it was nowhere near that yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Thanks inviting me, it was fun although the game runs worse than a Lada from the Soviet in high pace situations.

well played to everyone, you're all amazing =) (participants of the LG, defending and attacking. everyone was a good sport)

next time I might try to set everything to safe mode... maybe that helps?

Oh, and by the way, the new UI absolutely rocks in PvP, if you look close enough and replay the video at 0,25% speed, you MIGHT see the name of the avatar you are aiming at......................

Last edited:

Muted all sound in the video.

So, I ran all my settings on High.

This was the experience, 90% of the LG

When this wasn't the case, I couldn't see avatars apart from the "targets" that was set by team members, simply floating markers and no avatar, so couldnt aim at them and shoot at them. I am not even sure who we were attacking! (J/k)

My normal FPS during gameplay in Entropia is at 140-160. As you can see in the clip, it was nowhere near that yesterday :ROFLMAO:

Thanks inviting me, it was fun although the game runs worse than a Lada from the Soviet in high pace situations.

well played to everyone, you're all amazing =)

next time I might try to set everything to safe mode... maybe that helps?

Oh, and by the way, the new UI absolutely rocks in PvP, if you look close enough and replay the video at 0,25% speed, you MIGHT see the name of the avatar you are aiming at......................
+ death bug + random crashes + invisible avatar names

+ death bug + random crashes + invisible avatar names
death bug every single death.....hovering over an avatar for 5 secs to make sure its ok to shoot....yep ....no good
the not knowing range to fire is kinda frustrating also(even though its a double edged sword removing the red in the reticle.....)

overall was fun but stained with downfalls and game fails

@Ludvig|MindArk

Are you guys aware of these issues?

I'm asking because Mindark wasn't aware about the 'Death bug' for the longest time.
lol- mindark has ignore the PvP system for over a decade and does not fix well documented and reported bugs and issues. Aka they don’t give a rats A

Have we not all soon comment on the UI feedback, that tne avatar names are to weak. Bad colour and hard to read.

Back