I wanna do movie need help| PLZ |

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Someone can tell me a nice software to take a movie when im playing i wanna show my graphics playing to the communit.

Please ... :( ...

Try Fraps, that what most of us use :)

Thankz for the help i need something catch the fps when i play because some prorams when u save is in low quality...

Try Fraps, that what most of us use :)
What she said ! :D Set fraps to take screenshots in .BPM instead of .avi files(video) for highest possible quality. But be prepered to lose ALOT of HHD space, I'm talking 1 Min in high quality with run into GB's on your HHD. Good luck!

Fraps or gamecam, I use fraps, works the best :p

Just be sure to have the rigth settings, as same goes when converting it, you can shoot it in the highest ultra quality but if you F**** up the rendering it will still look like poo :p

how many fps should i put?

30 is ok, but remember that you will have to speed this things up abit when processing your video afterwards,as you will find that during recording things tend to lag alot. Video may look odd and jerky at times. There's tons of info on the web about making video's. Good luck!:)

with fraps you should put a number fps as you want. but just for know the american movies capture in 24fps and europeen (france i'm sure) is 25 fps.

Fraps is the most for capture.

If EU hoggs most of your system's resources, you might try:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/taksi/

Try it's own codec. It puts the load from processor to hard drive using low (almost) non lossy compression. I have mch less drops using Taksi than with Fraps.

:)

with fraps you should put a number fps as you want. but just for know the american movies capture in 24fps and europeen (france i'm sure) is 25 fps.

Fraps is the most for capture.

Always better to use more as 25 fps. For HD video is 30 fps a good.

The grabber is one thing, but also important is to use a good video editor and some format converter. And if u use sound from some one, then ask first for permission! all of my movies contend my own sound... so no problems to use for me;) I cant understand, why most of the movie makers in you tube use stolen sound! They do nice videos, but then they go take a music from some one. Without asking for doing so.

I wish you good luck on making movies, hopefully to see soon some cool videos;)

i have movie 250 megs.
What is the name of compressor software?

Thankz to reply

Someone can tell me a nice software to take a movie when im playing i wanna show my graphics playing to the communit.

Please ... :( ...

Yep I highly recommend fraps. It's nice, easy, low demand. Just a great all around program. Only problem is that you can only record 30 seconds of video, and they have a watermark, with the unregistered version. The full version works great though.

livestream

try livestream streaming game/desktop/webcam on internet site and u can do on demand films there www.livestream.com free and good :)

u can add ex on demand to facebook and so on with a easy java script for it on forums as u can for youtube

Always better to use more as 25 fps. For HD video is 30 fps a good.

The grabber is one thing, but also important is to use a good video editor and some format converter. And if u use sound from some one, then ask first for permission! all of my movies contend my own sound... so no problems to use for me;) I cant understand, why most of the movie makers in you tube use stolen sound! They do nice videos, but then they go take a music from some one. Without asking for doing so.

I wish you good luck on making movies, hopefully to see soon some cool videos;)

For the movies I made (well most of them) I got my music here. you can use all the music on there as long as you mention the artist and the track name and dont make any money with your movie'. You can also ask permission from the artist to use his/her music, as I did with Neverdie.

For compression I'd say get DivX, I think it has a tool to convert movies you make to a smaller format. Good luck

For compression I'd say get DivX, I think it has a tool to convert movies you make to a smaller format. Good luck
Just tried DivX, but it say it cant because the file contains invalid video stream :scratch2:

I used Fraps to make the file in the robot event about a year ago.

And I tried to use Adobe Premiere at a friends house too, but seem too complicated for me with all the options you get with that. Anyone got some basic settings to make a Fraps file with acceptable quality and size?
(most fraps files are about 700mb (1680x1050 fullscreen) )

from the FRAPS help file:

Why is the AVI movie generated by Fraps so big? How can I reduce the size?

The filesize is big because there isn’t enough time to encode the movie while the game is running. The movie frames are slightly compressed, but still require a large amount of disk space due to the high resolutions. Once you have finished capturing you should convert the saved AVI into one of the popular compressed movie formats such as mpeg or divx. Recommended programs for doing this are tmpgenc (Tsunami Mpeg Encoder), and VirtualDub.

Using VirtualDub is quite easy. To create a compressed version of the AVI follow these steps:
# Start VirtualDub
# Select File->Open and choose the AVI in the Fraps directory you wish to compress.
# Select Video->Compression and choose the codec you wish to compress with (usually divx)
# Select File->Save As AVI and specify a filename for the new AVI.
If you have Windows XP you can also use Windows Movie Maker to compress the video files. If you use Windows Movie Maker it's recommended that you keep your Fraps video files at 800x600 or under.

Why do I get a source format error when I try to compress with DIVX?

Divx6 places restrictions on the video resolution for many of its profiles and this may cause an error when handling large Fraps videos. In Virtualdub you can go to the Divx codec configuration screen and set it to use the "Unconstrained Profile". This will allow you to encode movies of any resolution and won't generate the source format error.

Dr. Divx can also be used to convert Fraps videos into the Divx format. Dr. Divx can be downloaded from the Divx labs site (labs.divx.com)

Try windows movie maker (easy)...
Or Sony Vegas (harder)...
Or Adobe Premiere (hardest)...

Try windows movie maker (easy)...
Or Sony Vegas (harder)...
Or Adobe Premiere (hardest)...

You can also try Imovie, or Final Cut. P.S. My favorite would be Adobe Premiere. It's just a great program through and through.

i don't understand one think, on subject of fps. 25 fps is the european convention for tv and theatre. 24 fps is american. but 30 fps isn't for HD! the animation with 30 fps are a little bit "fluid". but is just more quick.
and you the a risk to see a sort of lag on your animation.

another think, on tv it's 25 fps*2 that mean, two same interlaced picture.

so if you want HD isn't with fps rate, but with quality of picture, and size.

ex : Pal HD = 1280*720 (DVDs sizes).

ps: sorry i've poor english... for resume it's useless 30fps :rolleyes:

edit: and yes for adobe premiere isn't realy hard. but for begun i propose windows movie maker.
for this video https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/eu-videos/168894-entropia-universe-trailer.html i use Avid liquid 7. but is realy hard

Back