ideea on new event

smartmada

Provider
Agent michelle cute
I put up all the ideeas i had for a new event i want to make..so ill explain you asap and im waiting for all your comments suggestions

I was very pleased about the merry mayhem so i tghout at the mayhem example but with some changes.. that will help all to take part ...

The mayhem was made in categories.. so the i tghout it will be very cool if some low level players to go with some high level player ill give ya an example
The teams will be made from 4 high level players 3 medium level players and 3 low level players..I itend for high level players those that have the prossional standing from lvl 70 and higher
for medium player that have lvl 45 and upper and for low level player that have from lvl 15 til lvl 45 ..the mobs will be the same for all so there wont be problems.. Every team should have an unique name so they cand do team as High xxx for the team made from high players that belong
from the xxx team ... medium xxx team made from the the medium players from the xxx team ... and low xxx made from the low level members of the xxx team...There will be a judge for every team so there wont be problems...The judges will be different every time so there wont be problems that will be made simpaty for a team
every team will make 1 hour hunt at every mob.. and there will be 5 mobs from witch you can chose..If ya think you made enough points at the mobs you chosed you can chose from the bonus ones..
The points will be given from the value of the global hof and maybe even ath.. ill explain
50 ped global = 1 point
60 ped global = 2 points
70 ped global = 3 points
80 ped global = 4 points
90 ped global = 5 points
100 ped global = 6 points
120 Ped global = 7 points
140 ped global = 8 points
160 ped global = 9 points
180 Ped global = 10 points
200 and upper globals will be given 15 points

Hofs

For hofs from 300 to 400 will be given 20 points
400 to 500 will be given 25 points
500 to 600 will be given 30 points
600 to 700 will be given 35 points
700 to 800 will be given 40 points
800 to 900 will be given 45 points
900 to 1000 will be given 50 points

for all hofs that ar more that 1000 ped will be given 60 points

Bonuses for items in loot Esi under 10 ped tt value 5 points
Esi under 20 ped tt value 10 points
esi over 30 ped tt value 15 poiints
esi over 50 ped tt value 30 points

Bonuses for high end items.. like armours ..and all items that have a value of minimum tt plus 500 get a bonus of 25 points
Every round will be decided a value of a global someting like 57 ... so all the team that make a 57 ped global will take 10 points in plus so they will take 1 point for the 50 or upper global and 10 points for the 57 one so they will get 11 points

The hunts will be made only in land areas with good spam so there wont be problems with the mobs ..

The przes will be gaved for the highest loot 1000 ped
the highest markup item 1000 ped
the highest points scored 2000 ped
the highest numer of globals 1000 ped

To participate at this event every team will pay 50 ped for each member so that means there will be 500 ped for each team so if we have 10 teams the prizes will be divided as you see if there will any sposorization with items or ped they will be given as reward

Since there are lots of miners around calypso ive decide to add even some mining quests so ive aded 3 miners to the team.. so the teams will be made of 13 members.. and globals will be pointed ass the hunters..maybe the miners will be protected by the hunters.. or things like that.. i dont know yet but im thinkinh about it.. so stay close
.. im trying to make the event available for everyone but i dont know how .. i just wait more ideea from you guys:d and please dont copy!!!
maybe we will do quests .. there will be needed to global on specific minerals.. on specific mobs.. and if this wil be a sucess maybe ill introduce even some crafters.. in the team.. 1 crafter for every category..an armour crafter.. and weapon crafter.. and an attachements crafter.. tools tailoring will be bonus after you complete the main crafting quests..Ill try to propose this event to some well known event organizers.. or maybe to seome well known avatars
Ill thank all of you and ill ask all of ya if anyone is able to make a donation for the finla prizes is welcome to do it.. ill also need some ideeas on how to follow the event.. and maybe even on how to improve it.. here i just putted the initial ideeas.. all this will be watched another 10 times untill the final event will come out..

The numbers in the post are fictive.. the real numbers will be changed until every one will be happy .. as for the prize of the event i will support 70% or more of the prizes.. and maybe ill add the inscription fees .. so ill make the prizes..

Last edited:

come on guys make some comments.. i realy want to know if someone might be in the event i wrote first..i just want to know so i can make the publicity for it ..
if i will make it should be done after the Wof so there wont be problems

Sounds a bit complicated and it seems as though we would have to dedicate quite a bit of time to it. I would guess that most people think that WoF is sufficient, but I could be wrong.
+rep for the idea though.

thx for the comment .. i was thinking at an event that can involve allmost all types of players from hunters to crafters and miners.. i think its one of the fist event that put togheter hunters miners and crafters...thx for the rep tho

Back