If I buy an apartment, What happens if I dont pay Maintenance?

Snoogles

Guardian
Jonathan Snoogles Friedrich
So? What happens if I dont pay the maintenance fee?

You just can't enter it.
The fee doesn't add up over time.

Hope that's clear enough.

You can't get in it.

Don't worry too much though it doesn't accumulate arrears, if you want to get back in pay your 10 ped and you have 30 days access, even if you haven't been there for months.

Thanks Guys! Thats what i wanted to know!

So? What happens if I dont pay the maintenance fee?

Have you seen the size of the guy's MA sends round? No one ever fails to pay...have you ever heard of anyone not paying? Exactly..... IMO just pay the 'tax' and keep quiet. Otherwise watch out for large highly skilled people in game whispering the words 'someone told me you didn't pay - Marco sent us' in a fake American Italian Accent.

PS This was an attempt at humour and doesn't refer to any MA employee living or dead and should lead to at least a global not a life long list of the words ' this animal didn't have any loot' (or words to that effect) etc etc

PPS The word Marco refered to Marco Polo (possibly)

PPPS if it didn't refer to Marco Polo it ABSOLUTELY DID NOT refer to any Marco related to a company begining with the letter M.

Have you seen the size of the guy's MA sends round? No one ever fails to pay...have you ever heard of anyone not paying? Exactly..... IMO just pay the 'tax' and keep quiet. Otherwise watch out for large highly skilled people in game whispering the words 'someone told me you didn't pay - Marco sent us' in a fake American Italian Accent.

PS This was an attempt at humour and doesn't refer to any MA employee living or dead and should lead to at least a global not a life long list of the words ' this animal didn't have any loot' (or words to that effect) etc etc

PPPS if it didn't refer to Marco Polo it ABSOLUTELY DID NOT refer to any Marco related to a company begining with the letter M.

:rofl: +rep for making me laugh :laugh:

especially with the ps's :):)

so in other words...If i dont pay my rent i should stay out of the pvp areas? :D

so in other words...If i dont pay my rent i should stay out of the pvp areas? :D

Nah, MA just makes you lootable wherever you go and your dotcolor changes to red :evilking:

Dont pay and you will understand why there is a "Clubber" profession...

How to hang items on the walls?

Can anyone tell me how to hang items on the walls of an apartment without using a display panel? I have seen other peoples apartments where they just appear to have things stuck to the walls?

Anyone?

Its an old bug ...place the item on the very edge of a display panel/ shelf and then remove the panel leaving the item in place..or that was the theory. It took a long time to perfect and wasn't liked by MA.

Can anyone tell me how to hang items on the walls of an apartment without using a display panel? I have seen other peoples apartments where they just appear to have things stuck to the walls?

Anyone?

i think this is not allowed anymore, a somewhat futile way to help buzz sell some bookshelves and such :)

Ok, well thanks guys... I have seen it alot lately tho... but if its not possible, sucks to be me - I am not about to start moving display panels all over the place to hang things on the walls lol that would take away too much mining or hunting time from me :)

Give Birth To you seen the bore of the guy's MA sends around? No ındividual 1 at all fails to pay...have you at any time heard of anyone not paying? Exactly..... IMO scarcely amends the 'tax' and conserve calm. Or Else guard off for grand; huge tremendously skilled folk ın amusement whispering the words someone' told me you didn't make amends. compensate blunder- Marco sent us' ın a counterfeit American Italian Accent.

necro post mods please lock this thread

Back