I'm just idly wondering

Farthing

Guardian
Society
Brutal Redux
Penny Farthing Ultimate
Does any have an idea what it would cost, in terms of finder decay & probes used to go up 2 levels in Prospector (18 to 20)?

Just wondering as I have something I want to do sometime in the not too distant future, which will need level 20 (in prospector at least).
I know I can use chipping optimizer to see what the value in skills would equate to, if I chip up. But wondering if someone has an idea of getting it "naturally"...

Does any have an idea what it would cost, in terms of finder decay & probes used to go up 2 levels in Prospector (18 to 20)?

Just wondering as I have something I want to do sometime in the not too distant future, which will need level 20 (in prospector at least).
I know I can use chipping optimizer to see what the value in skills would equate to, if I chip up. But wondering if someone has an idea of getting it "naturally"...

depends on your ped/drop cost...

if 1.5 ped/drop then idk... maybe two weeks of 3-4 hours/day? so 8k cycled?

aah ok thanks, Rocket.

pop skill pills too

aye thanks.

just to have it up here, for whatever it's worth.

I dropped 150ped of probes with my 105 and no pills last night (was too tired to do anything decent) and I got 0.04 Prospecting.
I was double dropping (Ore + Enmat)

Dropping bombs amped ? If you use Amps you get even higher claims , and extracting helps you more.

Dropping bombs amped ? If you use Amps you get even higher claims , and extracting helps you more.

I'm not aware of any skill gains from extracting that would significantly help the prospector profession (Intelligence is negligible).

On amps though, it's the drop cost that matters for skill gains, not the claim size. Higher drop cost means higher skill gains when you get them, so that's also the best time to use any skill pills. I wouldn't recommend it for trying to gain the two levels needed here, but I always figure if I'm going to gamble with a level 13 amp, I usually pop a skill pill to get something out of it.

Back