In-game events

HuntingN8

Stalker
Nathanial HuntingN8 Johnson
Hello everyone,

I would like to urge anyone that enjoys participating in in-game events to send MA some support cases. I as a LA owner would like to host more of these fore everyone to join. Since I like hunting in others myself. However I have hosted two dif events so far...and have lost ped on both due to MA being so greedy.

The way the event system is currently, the event organizer is charged 50 ped to "host" the event. And then an additional 25ped/half hour to "rent" the LA. Everyone gets charged the same amount, and the "rent" is not given to the LA owner. Every pec of it goes strait to MA. Both events I hosted, I lost about 75-100 ped on. Basically the cost of the "rent". If MA would remove this fee I would host multiple events a week and they would end up making more ped from me then the current system.

So please, If anyone out there would like to see more events send the support cases since "the squeaky wheel gets the grease:)

HuntingN8

Bump it up for cheaper events!

Well hosting fee is a killer, but biggest killer is high valuable prizes and low number of partizipants.

My worst event produced a 1k PED loss at the end.

Shit happens, thats life :)

Well hosting fee is a killer, but biggest killer is high valuable prizes and low number of partizipants.

My worst event produced a 1k PED loss at the end.

Shit happens, thats life :)

aye that is a killer... but could be less often if you don't have to pay 75 ped extra every event. N8

bump..............

In-game event on 3/20 @ 01:00 MA time held at Neconu Nation.

1 hour

Single highest loot wins

top three get paid

Then come back Starting 00:00 on 3/21 is Spring hunting with 4k ped in prizes (See Sig)

Single Highest Loot hunting event on Neconu Nation (LA49) @ 01:00 MA time. Young- old Neconu. 300 peds 4k ped event starting there tomorrow!!!!

Back