Help: In game return after deposit

You don't need to deposit to skill, you just need patience and determination (and entropiawiki.com).

Totally agree, this game is called "patience." However, if the goal is to have fun with friends in Entropia Universe is not a priority the "skilling"

The only thing you need to deposit for is gambling.

Strongly disagree. For those who can not spend hours sweating or not like to trade, depositing periodically in order to hunt or mine is a need and a solution. Mora than that, all depositors not necessarily are gamblers, but if someone prefers gambler dollars in this game, ¿why not? From time to time they get an ATH but also they are the major contributors of the loot pool. You has the right to play the game play as you like, the only condition is that you do it under the rules EULA.

The problem with the game in its current state is not avarage return.
Its the droprates of unlimited items wich have almost ceased to exist.
If you are one of the old players you will know that unlimited items dropped much more often back then.

Looting market value items is what made me profit/break even in the past but right now im a loosing a fortune.

What i think have happened is that there is to many unlimited items in the game already and since they dont leave the game when a player leaves MA/FPC must cut down the droprates in order to not let the current items drop in market value. If our items drop in value , almost everyone will loose, people will stop investing in gear and cash out wich woud lead to economy collapsing.

Its not an easy thing to balance the economy in an RCE game, the tier system is a step in the right direction. If someone blows up an unlimited item it can once again drop in loots. I did get an idee wich coud solve / ease this problem wich ive sent to support.

Right now if you are an hunting at the same level as me: big monsters with equipment/skills not good enough there is no end to the amount of money you can loose asuming you cant loot a decent ul item.

Someone will probly say: "hey you can hunt smaller mobs with eco equipment"
Yes i can but players like myself are needed, we buy the expensive L items looted by players higher up in the food chain. Eventualy people will realise that they cant hunt like this and either cash out and leave or drop down to hunting smaller mobs on a more casual level. Then what probly will happen is that expensive L armor and weapons will drop in prize wich also will lead to the players highest up in the chain to stop profiting.

These players are also needed, they act as a rolemodel for players like me.
They give us hope that some day we will also profit like them.
If there is no hope about profiting, ALOT of players will leave, myself included and then i dont think this game will last any longer. Some players just play for fun and dont care about loosing money but they also hardly deposit or nothing at all.

This is why i think the game need some kind of reward system for big depositors, something that will prevent them from leaving the game.

I have a few idee on how im gonna make myself to run better in EU but if noone of these work i dont think there is any hope for anyone playing at my level either.

Back