In Honour of ZarathustrA's girls

Essi said:
I go a bit in same lines here as with women above...

With addition that I'm really allergic to all celebrities :D

Ya- I'm not one to be star-struck either.... one of the best looking men I've ever seen was a pizza delivery guy :girl:

Essi said:
Unlike for example Björk whose pictures I havent prolly seen in years and I still can remember how she looks like.

Mmmm, Björk. I've always liked her. :)
Music and image..

I'm tired of all the boring, typical girls that try to get pushed onto us as "attractive". I'm sorry but pamela anderson is not attractive, AT ALL. :scared:

Looking unique and different(and being unique/different) is always the biggest turnon. :yup:

We're so off-topic. :D
If anyone wants to start a new topic.... I'll be their. ;)

ZarathustrA said:
We're so off-topic. :D
If anyone wants to start a new topic.... I'll be their. ;)

/me pokes Zara to start a new topic :poke:

:girl:

Skam said:
Uhm. Honey. Thats not a cleavage. She dont have one :silly2:

I just wanted to say something alittle more classier than "Nice rack,yummy" :rolleyes:

Knuckles said:
I just wanted to say something alittle more classier than "Nice rack,yummy" :rolleyes:

But it would have suited you so much better :D

Skam said:
Vin Diesel is well... just a big chuck of meat in my eyes. But everyone for their taste :)

Vin Diesel rose in admiration after he publicly stated he still plays pen-and-paper RPGs (mainly Dungeons and Dragons). He likes being a Half-orc Barbarian/Fighter. Surprise? ,-)

I think it is cool when macho-mans admits having nerdy hobbies. *cough*

Marco|MindArk said:
Vin Diesel rose in admiration after he publicly stated he still plays pen-and-paper RPGs (mainly Dungeons and Dragons). He likes being a Half-orc Barbarian/Fighter. Surprise? ,-)

And I thought all he knew is how to look tough :laugh:

Marco|MindArk said:

I doubt Pen & Paper RPGs is what made him a idol for the ladies :rolleyes:

Marco|MindArk said:

I still think Gnasher, my own personal macho man is way cooler then Vin Diesel.
I still think he's just a huge chunk of meat :D (Vin Diesel that is...)

Knucks he's not my idol :silly2:

Marco|MindArk said:

Somebody needs to tell him about PE. hrm mabey he already knows.

Back