in need of skilled hair sylist

Sleeper

Alpha
Society
Kaos
Dark Sleeper Horse
the ones' ive been finding can't make my hair shoulder length.. and look like a normal girls hair.. and color it as well... any help would be much appreciated

As far as I know I am the most skilled stylist ingame and I have not unlocked that style yet.

so do you think maybe ina year or so people will start being able to do these kind of cuts? and YOU... i want to get in contact with you in game to see what we can produce :)

i'm almost always on. Joel Sleeper Reitzloff. go by Sleeper. my home is atlas, but i'm usually hunting around jason center or in other obscure places. i'l be on for a whiel tonight, so if you can meet up and buddy for later.. that would be nice.. got to get in touch with you man... i wanna see if i can do SOMETHING about my hair! lol

I would see Akoz he is really good , and lol he put up with me too.. that says alot.. But have drove him nuts with can you make this just an little bit more better, or can you change that some .. poor guy

could not find an up dated picture yet, but im no longer grey.. but got an great blond color now due to Akoz!!!

This may have been braught up somewhere here before but im lazy.

When i made my avatar, i sort of made him bald by accident. You can get hair right?

Akoz said:
As far as I know I am the most skilled stylist ingame and I have not unlocked that style yet.

*COUGH*

*COUGH*

ehm... sry ;)

i keep hearing about akoz... please tell me where he's working out of so i can consult with him... i'm abou tto make a new avator over this BS. having a nearly bald but otherwise strong chick in LB sucks....

Back