in the spirit of christmas

Miss Blanche

Provider
Society
Reservoir Dogs
Mazie Blanche Daisy
Hello there everyone

I have intended to write something like this for quite a while but I've never really been able to put my feelings into words. I hope you can bear with me even though this text might become quite long.

I have been here in entropia since late 2004 and when I started sweat gathering had just been introduced. I've seen a lot of change, both for the better and for the worse. I remember how the adj-hero in Fort Ares just wouldn't be picked up and the good old trapping beneath the tree north from Orthos.

It is however a common misperception that people playing during this era made loads of peds that paid their future gaming. It is true that some people made correct investments, where able to make profit from hunting and others used bugs to get ahead. I however did not make any investments in gear, neither where I able to hunt at a uber level and no bugs worked in my advantage.

The reason for me staying here for more or less than 6 years, even though I've spent a smaller fortune is that I believe in this game. The community has always been unlike any other game-community I've seen and the spirit within this game has been constructive and vivid. The game itself has also been unlike any other game, its been an interesting journey so far and I believe that it will keep developing into something even more interesting.

We all contribute to each others experience in this game, a lot like any other game and there have been a lot of cases where the community has improved the experience for others players. I for one have often taken benefit of the information that is shared here on the forum and I try to share when there is something that I can contribute with.

So in the spirit of christmas I would like to say thank you everyone for so far making my experience so delightful, that includes MA as well. I hope that I get to know more of you and get to share memories from the past (which I have loaaads of) as well as creating new ones.

Merry christmas and good luck!

Back