Increase Attributes

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
How to Increase Attributes, specially Agility? I know by hunting but what kind of activity specially.... I gets Physic by Sweating but no Agility for long time.

I'm guessing powerfists, whips and clubs are best for agility assuming skills are gained in relation to their contibution to pro standing.

All these weapons contibute 40% from hit and 140% from damage, where as guns contribute 60% from hit and 20% from damage (shortblades/longblades do 40% + 0%)

In addition, evader contributes 160%. So best thing to do is grab a powerfist and dive into a spawn :) but it's not gonna be nice to your armour.

Melee for Strength, Healing/Crafting/Mining for Intelligence, Mindforce for Psyche. For Agility - almost everything.

Sweating doesn't increase Agility or any other attribute but maybe Psyche (not sure).

Stamina only as missions rewards.

Melee for Strength, Healing/Crafting/Mining for Intelligence, Mindforce for Psyche. For Agility - almost everything.

Sweating doesn't increase Agility or any other attribute but maybe Psyche (not sure).

Stamina only as missions rewards.

psyche and intelligence add to SG prof, so Im pretty sure you get both while sweating

Using a pistol rather then rifle helps increase agility.
Longblades increases strength so using fists or knives would be better for agility.

I'm guessing powerfists, whips and clubs are best for agility assuming skills are gained in relation to their contibution to pro standing.

All these weapons contibute 40% from hit and 140% from damage, where as guns contribute 60% from hit and 20% from damage (shortblades/longblades do 40% + 0%)

In addition, evader contributes 160%. So best thing to do is grab a powerfist and dive into a spawn :) but it's not gonna be nice to your armour.

Don't wear armour then.:D

Your best bet if you really want agility is to do missions that give agi tokens as a reward and do a lot of close combat. I have much higher agility than some other avatars with similar hunting offensive skills because i did a lot of time at CP and in the dense tantillion spawn known as tant plateau back in the day.

Back