independent currency exchange(death of EU?)

I was wondering, "How do such scammers get e-mail addresses of known gamers to be able to do this?".... then I looked at a few User Profiles on EF:)

Hurrikane

LOL, I was wandering too.... And of course I DO NOT have my email in any way possible to be used in this way... Unless EF itself is hacked, but I doubt that would happen :)

Like most of you already have figured out, this is not a valid operation what so ever. Due to the ongoing investigation I cannot give any more details. But I strongly suggest no one to use the "service".

Like most of you already have figured out, this is not a valid operation what so ever. Due to the ongoing investigation I cannot give any more details. But I strongly suggest no one to use the "service".

But but but, they send official e-mail from MA support, they even have all kinds of good ratings on e-bay and he stated himself that it was not a scam... Does that mean that my $10K deposit to him might be lost... :eek:

Ooohh well, I'll get it back from a deadly sick rich guy from some strange country who dosn't have any relatives but for some reason believes faith has given him my e-mail addy :) Woohooo mod fap and tough health here I come :wtg:

Back