Instances & caves etc on calypso??

Nixon

Prowler
Society
Gratz Hatz
Tony Nixon Larsen
Hi,

I tried finding threads about differnt cavemissons or instances for calypso with no luck.
I would really like to do something different them just go out hunting like always.

I would be really glad to get info about all available missions such as feffoidcave and other instances that differ from normal hunting out in the open.

Thanks!

/Nixon

Have you tried the post-VU10 beacons yet?

Calypso instances:

-Crystalline Cavern (aka feff cave aka 'collect the crystals')

-Beacon missions (don't forget the training one at Jennifer's Island)

-Wave events (shinkiba SE of ??, sabakuma Nth of PA, traesk W of Fort Victoria, and rextelum (but this takes a community effort including a lot of uber hunters), daikiba E of PA, the fight club wave at ??)

tried the beacons but didnt really enjoy it.

So caly doesnt have as many different instances like ex. arkadia..

To bad would have been fun with alot of different caves etc etc.

To bad would have been fun with alot of different caves etc etc.

Well we do have a few on Calypso, but another is planned for release later this year:
Hi,

We are planning to introduce a new instance in the content release scheduled for December this year, the theme is still secret but it will be fairly spectacular.

Cheers

There is a training Beacon? WHERE?

If you go straight south from Port Atlantis, there is a training beacon (does not require a beacon to enter, can be finished with Opalo, smaller than regular and only one box to loot) on the first and northernmost island, aka Jennifers Island :)

Back