Interesting comments by Brigadier Jenny

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
Forgive me fellow colonists, but I did not venture towards the Rig when the Wastelanders were attacking. I preferred to remain in the safe proximity of our brave Brigadier. I payed close attention to what she said and am here to share what I learned.

Most obvious was how stressed she was... it seems resettlement has been keeping her very busy and she hasn't been enjoying her whipping fetish as much as she'd like, only getting to whip "the R&D guys' backs."

More evidence of her stress is this lashing out at a poor colonist, and the apology revealing the source of the stress:
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] No offence, but you sound a bit like that budget rat I've been dealing with all morning, Davin.
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] He was telling me that ammo for training the troops cost too much.
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] Davin, I apologize. I'm just a bit.. on edge, since the War Department thinks it is more important to repair an ancient broken warship than to keep my troops well-trained.

Sounds like there is some infighting between Calypso Defense Forces and the War Department.

The Brigadier at one point mentioned the former mercenary Thomas Hatchett, who had ties to the "Provisional Government of Calypso".
[SnowLeopard] the revive terminal is starting to overheat
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] Happened in the Robot War as well. And then that s.o.b. Hatchett sabotaged them!
It didn't occur to me at the time to question the Brigadier further on the matter. Now I wonder what the relationship between Hatchett and the Wastelanders really is, and why he was so fresh in the Brigadier's memory. With dissatisfaction levels among the colonists dangerously high in some areas, one can only assume the worst and we may see the PGC regain popularity, or even worse, a civil war!

I also asked about the space probes that were launched just before the Titan crash and Great Winter:
[SnowLeopard] Jenny, do you think the space probes have any chance of discovering new planets before Christmas?
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] Can't say, Snow; that's Navy doing.

I'll close with this last comment:
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] I have colonels to polish my boots now.
And ask the obvious question: How many colonels does it take to polish the Brigadier's boots?
I'm sure Jenny will have prizes for first correct guess next time she pays us a visit.

Last edited:
And ask the obvious question: How many colonels does it take to polish the Brigadier's boots?

Three. One for each boot, and one who kisses her ass to be the one to get promoted... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mel
Nice reporting there, SnowLeopard....

I also heard Brigadier Jenny make comments about the budget, the Navy, the asswipes (okay, that last one wasn't verbatim)

Something along the lines that the Navy wants to increase their budget to repair their broken-ass, useless warships (yeah, those same ones that forced us into evacuation centres for 5 long years). Seems to me they they would be better off using the money to better equip the colonists... as we seem to be the only one's who actually give a damn about the planet... and the only one's who actually defend it!

Was there a draft I forgot? Or was that thing I signed when I got on the ship to come to Calypso an enlistment contract? :eek:

Sign of the times?

I find it really sad that a an in-character (it is RPG, right?) post that required some time and effort to research and quote properly hardly gets any attention, while off-the-cuff, poorly thought out, and accusatory posts (they're easy to find) generate dozens if not hundreds of replies and thousands of views.

I find it really sad that a an in-character (it is RPG, right?) post that required some time and effort to research and quote properly hardly gets any attention, while off-the-cuff, poorly thought out, and accusatory posts (they're easy to find) generate dozens if not hundreds of replies and thousands of views.

Indeed!

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting!

thanks for sharing man. thing is, i think most people just read it and that's it, they don't comment.

And a good post it was. I wonder what we will see from the Brigadier next...

Thx for the report.

Yes most ppl find the accusatory posts easier to reply to because they have nothing good to say.

great job :D

PE is so vast it's hard to find those special characters

Well as the other said thx for sharing, I didn't have much time to hang around the rig so...
But I'd like to make another interpretation of this message:
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] No offence, but you sound a bit like that budget rat I've been dealing with all morning, Davin.
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] He was telling me that ammo for training the troops cost too much.
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] Davin, I apologize. I'm just a bit.. on edge, since the War Department thinks it is more important to repair an ancient broken warship than to keep my troops well-trained.
Ammo for training the troops - ammo to kill MA aka wastelanders
Repair an ancient broken warship - visiting the repair terminal to fix his aimk2

So I'd like to think more or less that Marco aka Carramone is bored of the low activity of wasting wastelanders and (s)he thinks the übers spend to much time hunting for SGAE. Or he would like us to spend more peds in the air on overpowered MA avatars. srry for breaking the rpg eadge, I do like all(most of them) the stories around Entropia...

Because you made it wrong Snow. You provided things in an context, thats not how we do things here lately.

You should have only quoted the following:

Then you should have made it look like she said that to an new player who asked for help how to earn Peds without sweating and oil rig working.

Now that would have made an impact, good potential for some cheap MA bashing. Thats how we do things here lately...

Thanks for sharing btw. and +rep

Last edited:

too true ....that says a lot about human nature

Everyone, please come pat SnowLeopard on the back for his post before he starts crying. :rolleyes:

There, I gave you some more EFD or whatever you were looking for. :silly2:

Everyone, please come pat SnowLeopard on the back for his post before he starts crying. :rolleyes:

:laugh: I had a line about it being my thread but that not being the point but chose to leave it out. It's not about EFD or rep... and it's not about me. If I wanted attention, I'd post more inflammatory threads, or instead of playing along, I would have spun it like Leona suggests ;)

When I posted, the thread had only had 170 views, and that number hasn't even doubled yet, which leads me to believe the majority of people don't care about the storyline. That's the point.

SnowLeopard] Jenny, do you think the space probes have any chance of discovering new planets before Christmas?
[Brigadier Jenny Carramone] Can't say, Snow; that's Navy doing

OOOH does this mean that we will have some new planets to explore soon?? :yay: Or is it the Navy thats busy polishing her boots!!:scratch2: :D

Btw thanks for posting this!!

Pat, pat, pat, pat :laugh:

Reminds me of a nightclub that was themed on two levels. One level was heaven, the other level was themed as hell.

You know what, the hell level used to be packed all the time and heaven virtually empty :)

I wonder what Lady Kraster would have said...

Lol

hahah I laughed really good when I read this thread. I was like "oh what is this about" and opend to read "a poor colonist" aka ME
It was a funny moment in game too. I didn't mean to get people all pissed off, but I do at times push buttons to stir things up a little bit.
but I guess i'm a whiny annoying rat.
ya I didn't know brigadiers delt with the budgets.

You know what, the hell level used to be packed all the time and heaven virtually empty :)

That is how I imagine it would be IRL if Heaven/Hell exists :D

ya I didn't know brigadiers delt with the budgets.

Well how would they get money unless they can talk the governments "budget rats" into putting it in the gov. budget? ;) lol

thanks for sharing....

Back