Inventary and Storage ...... waiting 0%

I have this issue with my laptop (it doesnt meet their posted LOW requirements) when i log in with a PC that can take VERY HIGH settings, this is not an issue = no hang up in storage.

Hoping that when optimization occurs that this will let me "squeak" in with my laptop, can't afford the $1k to upgrade :(

Fera

I and a couple of soc mates had this issue...run to the nearest TP and go somewhere else...anywhere, you will then be able to close the inventory and when you reopen it, it will behave normally

good luck. :cool:

Thank you for the help.
But I have tried everything and continues failing.
I connect from portable ,but the requirements are ok
I open the inventory and a category(Ex. Books) is opened but i change to other(Ex. Tools)remains in wainting ....... 0 % and nothing.

I send support to mind art

Relog.

I had this issue and a relog fixed it...

Have the same 0%....waiting problem, it is only tools, that open normally, every other section just freezes on waiting.
Issue on laptop. demans are a little bit un der lowest required ( ram is little less than needed)
Nothing works, not relog, not area change...

Right ive got a sort of fix following the earlier fix. Keeping ur inventory open keep tp'ing (if they dont dissappear on you) slowly but surely they will load, but be very careful not to close ur inventory. Careful of the chat bug where it goes off the chat, in order to avoid this avoid typing anything with the letter i. Hope that helps a little at least.

Can people let me know if the above temporary help works for them or is it just me?

Have the same 0%....waiting problem, it is only tools, that open normally, every other section just freezes on waiting.
Issue on laptop. demans are a little bit un der lowest required ( ram is little less than needed)
Nothing works, not relog, not area change...

having the same problem

I have 2g of ram. ram is ok
only i dont use the high setting.
i run in a low setting and only work 1 time. and i click in other (toold,weapons,armors or books and wainting......0 %

i thing is a ati card is the ploblem.

:mad::mad::mad:

pd. 5 days and no play :(

When vu 10 started i had a nvidia agp 7600gs p4 3.2 Ghz 1 Gb ram
very laggy but could open inventory correct

Upgraded to pci-e ati extreme ax800xt 256 mb and 4 Gb ram
had to change motherboard for this card .

Now cant open inventory correctly trying to browse clothes or armor slot i get
please wait 0%

If trying to open storage i get please wait 43% trying to browse materials slot.

i have tried teleporting i tried very high settings and low either helped.

Inventory not open problem - solved

I had the same problem because I have an Ati Radeon Express video card.

But I solved the problem with an program called 3d-analyze. Version 2.26 worked for me. Here you can get it:

http://www.3dfxzone.it/files/download/emu_tnl/3danalyzer-v2.26.exe

and here are my settings:

I still have to use safe settings, but it works. :yay:

I hope this help you all

This issue is simply lag, that means take a TP and go elsewhere to try , and also lower the connectionspeed in the options in the clientloader. Sometimes it has something to do with serverlag, so filing a support-case where it happens may be a good idea.

This issue is simply lag, that means take a TP and go elsewhere to try , and also lower the connectionspeed in the options in the clientloader. Sometimes it has something to do with serverlag, so filing a support-case where it happens may be a good idea.

Is not just lag, is a problem with video card or ram, most probably video card. Takink a TP may work from time to time, but is not working in most cases. For me didn't work.

I have it sometimes too..

Relog or go somewhere else works for me :)

I had the same problem because I have an Ati Radeon Express video card.

But I solved the problem with an program called 3d-analyze. Version 2.26 worked for me. Here you can get it:

http://www.3dfxzone.it/files/download/emu_tnl/3danalyzer-v2.26.exe

and here are my settings:

I still have to use safe settings, but it works. :yay:

I hope this help you all

Damn, this thingie works for me..

I can run and jump around in auction now :D

Before when i looked up i crashed, and outside its all smooth now :yay:

I +rep u when i can again ;)

Back