Question: Is game online?

afkleva

hi,

been trying to login for first time all day, first had a problem with a direct X file being missing, but thx to thread here on forum I solved it, however now it says "System is currently offline for maintance or upgrades..." however don´t find any info about this?

thx in advance

//kleva

The game is indeed online, make sure your firewall or virusscanner doesn't block entropia.exe and clientloader.exe

bee

well gonna try this, glad I ask though, never would have thought of this, just continue to assume game was offline due to maintance or upgrade :/ ...so thx I guess! :)

well gonna try this, glad I ask though, never would have thought of this, just continue to assume game was offline due to maintance or upgrade :/ ...so thx I guess! :)

Just try anyway, the stupid game says that for a lot of people yet they still can log in, get used to these little features of the game :) and goodluck and have fun it's a good game... when you can get in.

That's just what the client says when it can't reach the game servers. Doesn't mean they're really down :)

Back