Is no loot back ?

Finnigan

Guardian
Society
Kaos
Danny Finnigan Fitzpatrick
Had a mob killed and message : [System]: This creature didn't carry any loot

I thought this was not possible anymore ??

I roughly remember it still happens on small mobs with no regen?

Some servers are screwed. Dont hunt in that area.

Also on those servers you can't use vehicle or tp. Better start running to another server or just run to a tp.

Foreshadowing of loot 3.0 perhaps? Lol

I've never seen it since the change. Would someone have a concrete location, mob etc. where this is the case?

I got refunded 80 ped ammo :D we were doing 200-300k robots

I recently had the same problem, wrote to support, told them my mob and position, date and time and got a few ped compensation.

I just wondered whether some of the above comments seemed to suggest it wasn't connected to the current event only, or possibly due to server overload or other temporary problem. Is this a misunderstanding?

I just wondered whether some of the above comments seemed to suggest it wasn't connected to the current event only, or possibly due to server overload or other temporary problem. Is this a misunderstanding?

THe support said we lost connection to the server and we were not able to use tp chip so i had to run to a tp to escape from that server.

I see, thanks. So that gets taken care of.

I roughly remember it still happens on small mobs with no regen?
This would be a little confusing if true. Do you have anything more specific?

Maybe loot on the small mob was 2 Shrapnel and that was rounded down to value 0, hence no loot?

Just my 2 shrap :twocents:

It happens when you die in the middle of taming a pet as well.. it is very frustrating. You receive the pet but no loot.

Last edited:
There seem to be some fringe conditions resulting in zero loot, what I meant was the specific message "this creature didn't carry any loot" as under the old system which means it is by design. This does no longer appear, or are there places/mobs/circumstances where it still does?

There seem to be some fringe conditions resulting in zero loot, what I meant was the specific message "this creature didn't carry any loot" as under the old system which means it is by design. This does no longer appear, or are there places/mobs/circumstances where it still does?
It does in instances like The Matrix for example, which is pretty lame..

the message is back you can search your logfile for it - this month i have had the message close to 100 times in my logfile - support cases since 5th of march with no reply

I got that message, too. I wrote to support and got a few ped as compensation.

the message is back you can search your logfile for it - this month i have had the message close to 100 times in my logfile - support cases since 5th of march with no reply
Interesting. Thought I hunt quite regularly even if not big, but can't be everywhere. Really hadn't come across it. Found the string in my current and last archived logfiles starting at 2022-08-27 only two times, and they were quotes by someone in Rookie.

Just got [System]: This creature didn't carry any loot
It was from a Turp in DustKeep valley... [System] [Grey Sloth]: [Calypso, 62252, 86489, 334, Waypoint]

Looking back in log, for almost the last hour, I have been swunting Turp, and drying them out (ie. I eventually get the 'you cannot acquire any more sweat from this creature' at the top of the display) .... but have not received any 'You received Vibrant Sweat' messages or any loot from them

Logged out, trying to log in again, getting 'An Internal Error has occurred. Please try to login again in a few minutes.'

Last edited:
Several servers seem to be down .. Half an hour ago I was told to way 30mins and I did .. but still internal error

Back