Is the "Take a Breather" mission gun reward tradable?

deanie

Old
Society
Freelancer
Just finished the Longtooth "Take a Breather mission" and there is a large selection fo guns to choose from. They are mostly high end weapons which will be some time before I can use them.

Does anyone know if the gun reward is tradable?

Thanks
Deanie

Yes all the guns are tradable

They are tradeable and it is recommended that you do. ELMs markup is ridiculous, low decay rate considered. You are better off with basically any other L or UL weapon that you can find.

They are tradeable and it is recommended that you do. ELMs markup is ridiculous, low decay rate considered. You are better off with basically any other L or UL weapon that you can find.
True except - this one was free. I think it's worth it to use this free one. Make sure to put a extender on it and make sure that you are 100 maxed on it = NO SIB. It's like the CDF weapons. I think don't sell it.

True except - this one was free. I think it's worth it to use this free one. Make sure to put a extender on it and make sure that you are 100 maxed on it = NO SIB. It's like the CDF weapons. I think don't sell it.
even though it’s free, it’s still costing you a potential sale by using it. You are denying yourself that profit.
But everyone thinks about this differently ofc. This is my view.

I sold both of mine at the ridiculous MU. But I have decent UL gear.

I finished the LT mission and sold the gun, as I have a nice UL setup. I will sell the one from the Eomon mission when I finish it as well

Back