is there a VU timeline for bringing back Functionality?

badhabit

Hatchling
please excuse me if this has been answered or laid out elsewhere, ... but i couldn't find it if it is... is there a published time line from mindark as to When the different functions of the game are coming back?? such as is their a target update that will bring back MF and chip usage? (prays for the return of the almighty TP Chip) what about sweating? etc

TP chips Oct. 6th. Nothing else mentioned yet.

please excuse me if this has been answered or laid out elsewhere, ... but i couldn't find it if it is... is there a published time line from mindark as to When the different functions of the game are coming back?? such as is their a target update that will bring back MF and chip usage? (prays for the return of the almighty TP Chip) what about sweating? etc

I think the delay is designed by MindArk believing that without TPchips, without Teams and without other systems such as fruit stones sweeting etc., would earn more.

The logic is:

If you can not use TPChips will spend more on repairing the armor, repair the weapon and kill the animals that follow you.

If you have not "Hunting Teams" spend more separately and not as one person (in teams all shared yellow messages - Mindark win less money).

If you have not working inside the game, you must keep using your real money to enter and play the game.

I do not think that "Mindark need building the floor of the house, before building the roof and bla bla bla ..."

ONLY IS BUSINESS STRATEGY OF MA. ( Never forget that MindArk is an entreprise and has directory, CEO and PROFITS. The approach is contrary to yours. This is not a game to them but a way of making money.)

:wtg:

theory...

another theory of mine is that MA knows that there's a bunch of bugs they still need to work out and folks without TP chips won't be able to find as many of them as fast... but watching these forums often, it's apparent that little hide the bugs idea is not working well.

haha

another theory of mine is that MA knows that there's a bunch of bugs they still need to work out and folks without TP chips won't be able to find as many of them as fast... but watching these forums often, it's apparent that little hide the bugs idea is not working well.

hahaha...beautiful fairy tale :D

Yes there is a target update that lists when everything will be back. It is called the version 10.0 Content List and version 10.0 FAQ.

Back