Is there a way pf removing that white dot?

INTERNUT

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
INTERNUT
That white dot in the middle of the HUD - is there a way of removing it? I often make wallpapers out of EU screen-shots but they would look better without that white dot.

There use to be a camera view in the action library that would remove everything.

hopefully it’s still there

There are two ways, but neither can target only the center dot without affecting any other elements. One is in settings, interface tab, "Crosshair Opacity". When you turn it all the way down, the dot becomes invisible but also the brackets by the side which indicate distance. The other possibility is in the action library, "Toggle Interface Visibility" which takes out all UI elements. I made a keyboard shortcut for that one to take screenshots.

There are two ways, but neither can target only the center dot without affecting any other elements. One is in settings, interface tab, "Crosshair Opacity". When you turn it all the way down, the dot becomes invisible but also the brackets by the side which indicate distance. The other possibility is in the action library, "Toggle Interface Visibility" which takes out all UI elements. I made a keyboard shortcut for that one to take screenshots.
Thanks very much..

Back