Question: Is there anzting else to do?

Dan59

Stalker
Society
dust
Dan Dan Petrov
I loaded new beta today.
Realized that buildings, gold, pets are all whipped so start from beginning again.
It was about 15 minit to raise pet in forest to level 2, to get few buildings and put pet on a quest.
And game end here - nothing more to do.
So what you guys are doing for the rest of 23 hours and 45 minutes?
Do you enjoy infinite amount of always same animation sequence in arena if not capped too or is something else to do?

searching for arena battles and wasting earned gold searching for villages to raid.............

I was really hesitant to do any arena battles because I thought they were all for 'Ped' but then I learned that during beta you can not deposit so everyone is stuck with the battle packs and ped they start with (200ped worth),

but more importantly I figured out that you can do arena battles for gold packs instead of PEDs, so i bought a bunch of those with gold from my mines and raids and was actually able to level up my pets fairly well through arena battles even though it is super frustrating when no one else is online.

I prefer competition through pve, but compets is designed as pvp at its heart, so I guess I will do my best to embrace that if I continue to play it.

Thank you for answer.
I see chat icon is gone too.
Well 10 rounds in forest each day for me then.

you gain XP even when loosing arena battles.... so if you play it with the mindset that you don't care about pvp rankings, you can play it similarly to pve..... you just have to approach it with the right mindset....

spend gold (not peds) to play the arena battles to earn xp to level up your pets.
hoard gold from your mines, or get lucky attempting raids (if you raid a player with a defending pet you can also get xp for fighting it)

Besides the already posted info, you can also accomplish killing all 17/17 Forest pets; level up your Library and other buildings to get best or most spells; and save Peds from playing EU atm, lol. GL.

Back