Is there need for a Pro healer ?

Hope WolfGang

Old Alpha
Hope WolfGang Mono
As in i come out hunting with you as your healer and just heal you ?

i would fully repair my fap before hand and you would only pay for the repair at the end

plus i get 5% of HOF and 5 % globals

i would fully repair my fap before hand and you would only pay for the repair at the end

:laugh: 5% of the hof ? its not enough you skill for free? :scratch2:, there are services out where you only pay 50% of the decay , so i think you need to reconsider you're offer

Hello,

Please state your equipment ( FAPs ) and your prostanding in paramedic proffesion..

taking 5% of gloabls and HOFs is something not uncommon, but you must FAP with some better fap then fap-5 :)

Also check www.entropiamedics.com, you can get some jobs there

:laugh: 5% of the hof ? its not enough you skill for free? :scratch2:, there are services out where you only pay 50% of the decay , so i think you need to reconsider you're offer

There are also (quite successful) services that offers healing for 100% decay + tip, or 100% decay + x% of globals...

Think 5% of globals/hofs might be a bit much though? :scratch2:

There are also (quite successful) services that offers healing for 100% decay + tip, or 100% decay + x% of globals...

Think 5% of globals/hofs might be a bit much though? :scratch2:

depends on the mob, if you hunt mobs that don't global at all, it's a good deal. If you get more skilled & need 3-4 globals each 600 ped to break even then you're screwing yourself ;) 100% decay sounds fair to me & if there's profit after it, you just might get a small share

Some mobs can't be economically soloed without at least one dedicated healer (at least in my opinion)

I hope that makes sense, Can't seem to think today :ahh:

:laugh: its not enough you skill for free? :scratch2:,

Ok so lets do a team hunt u and me, You can skill for free on your weap, use your own ammo etc and ill keep all the loot. Does that work for ya? Thought not...........

Ok so lets do a team hunt u and me, You can skill for free on your weap, use your own ammo etc and ill keep all the loot. Does that work for ya? Thought not...........

Sure, all PROFIT is for you, all loss will also be covered by you since skilling for free means breaking even. Still got a deal?

gimme a gun and amo ,and i will give ya all the loot

Sure, all PROFIT is for you, all loss will also be covered by you since skilling for free means breaking even. Still got a deal?

Ive never provided this sort of service.

But in my view the fapper has kept me alive so i could make the kill. When i Hof then it is because of my damage and health. My health in this case being maintained as it were by the fapper.

That in my Book deserves a percentage and or a % of the over all loot if i didnt. So maybe you and me are playing at different tables. But in my book i will pay the fapper if i get loot (not just for decay) Maybe thats not you, but thats me.....

So show your hand

Last edited:
IF I would take a fapper, it's to make my hunt cheaper, NOT to be able to hunt something... diffrent gamestyle I guess ;)

sometimes i global twice in a run and still end up barely even , so giving percentage would be stupid. you get yer free skills , be happy but hand off the loot :laugh:

Some mobs can't be economically soloed without at least one dedicated healer (at least in my opinion)

Depends on the hunter :)

I have this odd feeliing Star might disagree with you ;)

As you can see there are a number of different styles of players out here. Some pay just what you lost (as in decay). Others might give you a percentage ontop and others wont.

Is there a need...Sure there is....what are the terms...Varied :)

Good luck

I use fapping services quite regularly, but to make my hunts cheaper and sometimes to go for mobs that i canot kill without a fapper.

Since most people use a service like this to make their hunts cheaper, I would sugest that you get your hands on an eco tool, like an unl SIB fap or adj fap or better.

Skills are also important, even if you dont have an unl eco fap, a good heal per sec fap can be useful for those hunts when people are stepping up to kill something big.

(a sence of humor, skype and a general positive attitude also helps alot. sometimes its nice to have a fapper with you just to have someone to complain directly too or even blame for the bad loots :) )

Then you need to develop contacts with people that like to use this kind of service.

But I would say that there is a need for a pro fapper. :nurse:

GL

you have adj fap+ ??if not, this offer is too bad for us

you have adj fap+ ??if not, this offer is too bad for us

its not defenetly bad.

Say that you are using a sertain fap when you are out hunting, and need to fap while you kill a mob.
During the time that you fap yourself you lose time compared to constantly shooting at the mob.
Time = armor decay, and if the mob have high regen it also means that you need to shoot a shot or a few shots extra just because you had to fap.
A fast kill also means that you dont have to fap that often, so it also saves you decay.

If the fapper use the same fap as you normaly do, or atlest something that have the same or better eco than your normal fap, you as a hunter will save peds.

so no, the fapper does not have to have an adj fap+ to cut your cost, and therefor the service is not bad for us hunters.

my :twocents:

very well explained staffas, there's a need for almost everything aslong as it isn't ek25 deluxe :D

There are two types of fappers I hire

One is for mobs I can kill solo - I pay decay.
Another is for mobs I could never solo - I pay fee/hr.

I never have a prior arrangement that a % of my profits will go to a fapper, and it is extremely rude and inappropriate for a fapper to demand or suggest they deserve a share of hunting profits - unless that is part of the original agreement.

be careful calling yourself a "pro fapper" ...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fapper
1. Some one who masturbates all the time.
John is such a fapper. When is the last time he left his room?
by Kassi Sep 11, 2005 share this
2. Fapper
One who faps, or practices fapping.
"Fapper's his username".
by Dinky May 21, 2004 share this
3. Fapper
someone who likes to "Fap"( either have sex or masturbate) alot.
1.that Jacky kid is such a Fapper, he stays in his room 24 hours a day, seven days a week fapping, no wonder why he misses school alot.

2.Wow, we got some serious Fappers in this place, we finally have regular fappers coming in everyday.

I fap just for decay + ME, tips are up to the hirer but not at all expected :). Also saves on fap MU, shameless plug :laugh:.

Personally, I hate when "tips" are mentioned. It's like begging, and I like to know exactly what my costs are going to be. If you want more than cost (decay/markup/teleporting), then just ask for more up front please.

I also don't like the idea of % of globals or hofs.

Fapping skills are valuable and to get them free is good. I could only see paying more than decay for mod/imp or possibly a higher level unl sib fap.

Reactions: das
be careful calling yourself a "pro fapper" ...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fapper
1. Some one who masturbates all the time.
John is such a fapper. When is the last time he left his room?
by Kassi Sep 11, 2005 share this
2. Fapper
One who faps, or practices fapping.
"Fapper's his username".
by Dinky May 21, 2004 share this
3. Fapper
someone who likes to "Fap"( either have sex or masturbate) alot.
1.that Jacky kid is such a Fapper, he stays in his room 24 hours a day, seven days a week fapping, no wonder why he misses school alot.

2.Wow, we got some serious Fappers in this place, we finally have regular fappers coming in everyday.

you can get paid?
Where do I sign up! :D:ahh:

Personally, I hate when "tips" are mentioned. It's like begging, and I like to know exactly what my costs are going to be. If you want more than cost (decay/markup/teleporting), then just ask for more up front please.

I also don't like the idea of % of globals or hofs.

Fapping skills are valuable and to get them free is good. I could only see paying more than decay for mod/imp or possibly a higher level unl sib fap.

that's not the way you should understand tips

of course a fapper will be happy to have more than his decay but they are often optional for 2 reasons.

first! offering a fap service for xx/hour don't attract enough people i do fap service with an adj fap and even for the decay only most people refuse because they don't realise how much they can save.
when they change their mind and ask how much they have to pay at the end of the run, they are waiting for 20-30ped... "8ped please" reaction is always "OoOoOoOoO what? is that all?"

second! it let the hunter free to choose depending on his run, bad run no tips good run tips
srry for my bad english ^^

Last edited:
that's not the way you should understand tips

of course a fapper will be happy to have more than his decay but they are often optional for 2 reasons.

first! offering a fap service for xx/hour don't attract enough people i do fap service with an adj fap and even for the decay only most people refuse because they don't realise how much they can save.
when they change their mind and ask how much they have to pay at the end of the run, they are waiting for 20-30ped... "8ped please" reaction is always "OoOoOoOoO what? is that all?"

second! it let the hunter free to choose depending on his run, bad run no tips good run tips
srry for my bad english ^^

Sorry, I just hate tips. I'm not greedy, I'd just rather know up front what my costs are going to be. The service is the same whether I get good loot or bad, so I'd like the fee to be the same.

For adj fap you can charge more than decay, I'd just like a set rate, not a variable rate.

decay really is the best form of payment since you can calculate it easily... Simply put the fap in the trade window before hand and after the hunt, and use the tier rates to verify that it's the same one.

decay really is the best form of payment since you can calculate it easily... Simply put the fap in the trade window before hand and after the hunt, and use the tier rates to verify that it's the same one.

or if you dont wanna risk trading it away by accident you can hold the fap and let the hunter scan you before and after the hunt :)

& if you know what you're doing, you can estimate very well how much fapdecay it will be :D

Back