Is there no support via http://www.entropiauniverse.com?

Cani Ostro

Stalker
Cani Monkey Ostro
Hello there,

I have received at the beginning of this month an email regarding a change towards the ToU for inactive or old accounts.

I have submitted a support case on http://www.entropiauniverse.com to ask whether this accounts for the game client and / or my account via the website.

However I haven't received an answer for now about 10 days.

Is Entropia still active on www.entropiauniverse.com or do I need to go elsewhere to contact the support and get an answer?

Thank you very much and hello to those that might remember lil monkey me :tongue2:

-I have been doing some account maintenance via support which took about two weeks to get sorted - you should get a reply but they are just super slow atmoe - only thing i can suggest is maybe adding another reply to bump the support case ? :scratch2: but yea support is still done through their website or via the in game support button thingy.- i did notice they have added instant messenger on their website maybe you could get an answer via that ? hope it helps :)

Depends on the topic, probably. I reported a bug with apparel equipping and got response in 3 days, and it was a human response, not an auto-reply, although they slightly misunderstood the problem or I wasn't clear enough :D

Well, one would think that questions regarding such changes to the ToU would be considered important, no? I have bumped it already twice (and yes, I was polite :lolup:)

In Firefox and Opera I don't see an instant messenger button or link anywhere.

Is Entropia still active on www.entropiauniverse.com or do I need to go elsewhere to contact the support and get an answer?

Thank you very much and hello to those that might remember lil monkey me :tongue2:

When I asked about Gold Card replacement recently, I raised the initial support case in-game and responded to a request for further information from MA via the website, so both methods work.

It depends on the question asked I suppose.

Last edited:
In Firefox and Opera I don't see an instant messenger button or link anywhere.

It either appeared for me on chrome or safari, I don't know how lol. I was just on my account support page when it appeared no idea if this is implemented fully or something they are working on and was a glitch :S

I have been trying to replicate but having trouble getting it to show!

Back