is this a bug or is it me

xian

Alpha
Hey,
Before i am making a support an withdraw all.

Is it me or hunting is broken ?

I mean i can't hunt anymore the way i did.
I explain

I have assigned key : 1 rifle,2 handgun, 3 fap, etc..

when i hunt i usually just use the mouse do direct myself then press 2 to hunt with my trusty handgun.

Problem is that now, the first shot is well done but other key press while aiming the mob don't shot the goddamn thing.
If i ain't aiming anything , for exempkle a tree or the wind , it works like before.

Using fap is done as before.

Unless they wont do a repeat fire while the mouse button is pressed or fix it, i can't enjoy a single hunt.

Does this happen to you ?

Hey,

I explain

when i hunt i usually just use the mouse do direct myself then press 2 to hunt with my trusty handgun.

Problem is that now, the first shot is well done but other key press while aiming the mob don't shot the goddamn thing.
If i ain't aiming anything , for exempkle a tree or the wind , it works like before.

Unless they wont do a repeat fire while the mouse button is pressed or fix it, i can't enjoy a single hunt.

Drag the mobs health bar, click on it then turn on auto-tool use.

Just make sure to right click the last shot or two so you don't keep firing when mob is dead. Easy way to loot that way too. ;)

Hey,

I explain

It's not just you, it's a bug.

I have the same problem :(

The way round it atm is to use auto-fire

I have already filed a support case

got the same fu.. problem , lost around 40 ped on it , i l stop gaming so long after it will be fixed .

p.s. : beginns MA now to help/ support the scammer s ? (give out vehicles for free & they resell it for around 500 peds )

not fair , these all brings me a piece closer to stop in here .

p.s. Moneybugs like these new one are old , before i reported around 5-7 places where an moneybug stays , but nothing happens.
support is informed , but it looks like atm they have big chaos in there , 3 houres ago but no answer .
oO

thanks for quick answers.

auto tools makes me fell asleep, no way lol

arent auto clicker tools forbidden ???
remembered me in vu 9 on the dieing/LA revival skiller. that ppl where running around with these auto klickers , & whould be banned . mostly , but not all .

^^but was big fun to protect them a way long , that they runns to nowhere XD ;)

arent auto clicker tools forbidden ???
remembered me in vu 9 on the dieing/LA revival skiller. that ppl where running around with these auto klickers , & whould be banned . mostly , but not all .

not an external illegal tool.....

go to action library and you'll find it there

toggle auto-use tool :)

Last edited:
no intrest on that tool , i want to shoot myself .
otherwise its no fun & its a bit more booring than .
I pay For my shots i want to use it myself , not by a tool !!!!!!!

Hey,

I explain

same shit for me too and i got in less than 2 ped decay on my UR200 3 enh broken... so i sad F.

oh and gl all

Back