Is this deliberate or stupidity?

What's your feeling on people who do this (see post)

• I really don't care if people do this - I have 53k evade

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • I do this myself - it's a dog eat dog world - get them before they get you

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • These people are just noobs - show some understanding

Votes: 29 42.6%
  • They are doing it to be funny - how many mobs can the killer tank at once hehe

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Well they help the healers, and you just have to accept some things

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • They're scum...selfish thoughtless scum...where's my gun

Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters

KP708

Old Alpha
Society
Terra Verde
So there you are sweating away happily with a group of other people on a large mob, and some clown keeps going to the next nearest mob instead and starting on that. Then when it aggros and comes and attacks the group, they move on to the next nearest mob.

Sure this is annoying, but are they doing it deliberately, because they can get more sweat and let the rest of the group be bait so they don't die, or are they just thoughtless. Or maybe inexperienced and don't know what they're doing?:confused:

Does this annoy you? Or is it just one of the things you have to accept.

Please people... if everyone is sweating one mob, don't just find the nearest provider and sweat that instead. It really doesn't help, and it makes life very hard for the killers.

Ok just my opinion, but I had to get it off my chest.

it is annoying, but i blame most of it on the shitty mob AI. if you look carefully, when mobs aggro, they usually do it at the same time. i've seen it on many occasions when i was solo sweatin, and another guy not too far away was solo sweating too. the mobs we were sweating aggro'd onto the other guy, and just effectively switched places. that always happenes in my experiences, and as it usually cancels out, it doesn't really bother me.

it shouldn't really bother me at all, because dying in EU is free ;)

if that clown is from your own group, then you should really pick your company more carefully. it may very well be a tactic. besides, i usually find solo sweating easier and faster to gather sweat. you might not die as much in a group, but when there are 10 of you sweating snable youngs (which only dish out one batch of sweat before they become dry), it becomes more of a sweat lotto, so you could end up not getting any for ages on end.

Some players in EU seem to get a lot of fun in making other people's activity more difficult. It doesnt matter if you just sweat, hunt, or mine, they keep dragging mobs on you just to annoy you and make it harder for you. Some bring them even in town, lol, and when that area is exceptionally populated (twin peaks, for example), you even crash because of that, periodically, until all the mobs are all dead and looted.
It happened to me many times. Usually I just return the favour:laugh:
The best thing you can do is skill up as much as you can, get the best gear you can, and make yourself some justice ;) Until then, just try to ignore them and have fun, if you laugh about it, they will probably get pissed off anyway :D

Last edited:
They used to do that to me too awhile back, but i just kill all the mobs they drag my way and sometimes i got a globbal out of it.
Then they just go to someone else and play there games:D
But i did find that if you have a partiner in sweat you would stay alive longer with the mob going from one to the other giveing you a chance to fap up.

When I was a noob I used to sweat at PA, but I was always disturbed by this one guy who would always kill my mob :(. Ever since I have always watched out for these people, and I have noticed that if you ignore them for a while they WILL USUALLY go away, because it is no fun for them if they don't see your suffering.

i always hate ppl who do this, except one time, i did it to this one guy who was shooting other ppls mobs, and we were far from revive. never saw him again ;)

Back