It is possible to.....

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I think a lot of us use the same weapon all the time and I am wondering if you could keep the info in the combat log so we would not have to reenter the info each time we login.
Just hoping and thanks,

I think a lot of us use the same weapon all the time and I am wondering if you could keep the info in the combat log so we would not have to reenter the info each time we login.
Just hoping and thanks,

Yeah, If I get time this weekend - I can make it so you can do more stuff in the combat logger..
Another cool thing would be if you could select "continue hunt" .. and then pre-load stats (including gun stats, dmg s.. and so on..) from a saved file..

Yeah, If I get time this weekend - I can make it so you can do more stuff in the combat logger..
Another cool thing would be if you could select "continue hunt" .. and then pre-load stats (including gun stats, dmg s.. and so on..) from a saved file..

Saving + loading weapon data and combat stats would be neat.

Could you calculate the longest streaks of:
  • hits
  • misses
  • crits
in a row during the hunt?

It would be nice if it recognized our configured weapon selector keys and switched between say two selected weapons. Using main weapon + tagger / main weapon + finisher are very common.

Thanks, that will great. I would give you a +rep but I don't know how anymore:(

Just wondering if you updated the combat log and if we need to d/l a new verison?
Thanks

Just wondering if you updated the combat log and if we need to d/l a new verison?
Thanks

Not yet, the client will auto update when I have made the updates. :)

Back