It was acceptable in the 80's!

Jamhot

Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
Club 3G is back open!

No need for out of game stream! The music comes on when you walk in....you might have to wait a min or two for it download!

JamhotTV is also on display in our lounge area, the number one place to come and experience PC content in it's entirety in the universe, we're BACK! Come and experience entropian television and music!

Billton Tower 1
Floor 3
Apt G
New Oxford

More content coming soon!

Remember if you have a Display (pc) of any kind you can have the whole back catalogue of JamhotTV videos for free just bring your (PC) Display over and let me ad content so you can enjoy entropian televisual entertainment in your OWN property! Always free, and always will be, come and experience it for yourself first at...

Billton Tower 1
Floor 3
Apt G
New Oxford

JamhotTV is back and will be producing more videos soon with the sponsorship of entropian business's backing the brand!
Bringing free entertainment to entropians homes across the universe, sports, news, events, business, weather, radio the job lot!.... stay tuned!!!

See you real soon!

Jamhot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SpDr9FOIPI

Last edited:
When you've visited let me know what you think? Input is always good! But ssshhhh don't tell yer m@es! :p

:p

Jamhot

Very nice mate. But this is a shame most of ppl over here wasn't born in 80's :silly2: We are too ollllddd !

Anyway count me in.

Awesome! Back in business! Can't wait to paaarrrrrtyyyy!!!! :yay::wtg::woot::beerchug::dance:

:)

Sounds cool..count me in!! :)

Did i hear something about a party. :yay:

Welcome back Jamhot, ill drop you a pm sometime to get my tv filled back up with content ^^

welcome back! glad to see you at the head of awesome PC content :)

Welcome back :yay::beerchug:

Back