Item-lacking loots

Aio

Elite
Society
Veterans
Aio Dakina
This is a double question really.. one to MindArk and one to the community:

Im sure everyone has recently noticed item-less loots... but, why? Is it to rebalance after the VU, or another mistake by MindArk?

Could it be, that MindArk are readying us for items that are crafted only.. and a change of the hunting profession to be a sport and no-longer a materials and items gathering process?

Oh, and final point - has average loot increased? Anyone else noticed startling profits?

Could it be, that MindArk are readying us for items that are crafted only?
-where will we then gather our wool and other tailoringmaterials? there have been VERY little of that the last days. Molisk teeth are up to 600% now and drop seldom.

I sure hope they fix this. I need clothing!! :silly2:

Loot in tt tho seems to be as before for me at least.

mm, i was thinking that the tailoring items situation is nothing to do with MindArk...

(thanks to essi for this paranoia idea ;))

maybe someone has bought up most of the tailoring goods? 10,000's of peds in storage of wool, hides and skins.. and the balancing manager doesnt want this person to be able to release all and flood the economy, although drying it out isnt the greatest solution either.. I dont get what is happening here.

to me it seems MA pulled the emergency brake on items in loot...

i did a thread about it on EP(note to MA balance manager)

and it seems MA is investigating....

i wont expect a change till monday though..:(

no more hunting for me this week end :censored:

What i think? PE is dynamic :rolleyes:

DD
:evilking:

Interesting to wonder why it was done... I have definitely noticed a difference in the last few days alone.
I suspect that there are multiple reasons why MA has done this...
As DD said, PE is dynamic and MA is always altering things slightly to accomodate any new challenges/problems that arise.

In the last three hunts I have seen almost all pec/ped entirely, but in the end the amount of loot has not changed... so just no more tt items and hides for me, but more ped/pec to make ujp for it :girl:

ya i don't get any items is loots anymore at all, occasionally paint (oh and lots of or and enmatter ;))

My theory (and that's ALL it is) is that MA didn't like the droprate of the Imp. 2870s and drastically lowered item droprate until they get that situation sorted out.

I don't like the lack of items at all - in 170 PEDs of ammo (through an Outbacko!) the only items I recieved were 4 soft hides and a goblin face. I think that's a little unnecessary.

And no, I'm not noticing a 'startling profit' - unless by 'profit' you mean 'loss'.

Spent 75 ped of ammo on corn young and all the items i got were..

3x Goblin Harness(M) - All TT below 50 pec
2x Wool - Think i might've got that from a pesky merp though :tongue2:
4x Yellow Paint
and Ped and Pec

I do think its strange though - im all for MA changing things, but to hide behind a 'PE is dynamic' stance is a bit silly and obviously will get rumours started. Unless the loot is controlled by supercomputer AI, or until MA TELL us why things happen (like stockpiling items removes them from the lootpool), I cant believe that its just 'dynamic' and 'strange things happen'...

Ooh, isnt it magical :rolleyes:

Aio said:
I do think its strange though - im all for MA changing things, but to hide behind a 'PE is dynamic' stance is a bit silly and obviously will get rumours started. Unless the loot is controlled by supercomputer AI, or until MA TELL us why things happen (like stockpiling items removes them from the lootpool), I cant believe that its just 'dynamic' and 'strange things happen'...

Ooh, isnt it magical :rolleyes:

Hmmm- I took DD's post to mean that it is constantly changing... that is the meaning of the word dynamic ;)
He means, nothing stays the same. There are reasons for this that we are speculating upon... nothing wrong with that. But in the end, we must all accept that this is called "Project Entropia" for some very good reasons....
Obviously MA had some good reasons to change the loot recently...
ok, now back on track... keep on speculating :D

Back