Item link checker

VPMakarov

Hatchling
Society
Wisdom Sons
Vanessa Persefone Makarov
Hello.

Many of us have dozens of Sticky Notes full of links to items that we need on hand for different things, such as the Market Price. It would be very useful if the new interface included a search engine to consult those links without having to write them down in notes or search for them in the Auction.

A model of this link search engine already exists in the "Available" section of the Auction.

index.php

I may be completely wrong but I think it is just a matter of creating another way to access it from the interface or from your inventory along with the option to filter the results.

I am sure that many people will appreciate it because significantly simplifies the management of our personal notes in addition to monitoring prices in the market.

Thank you. ;)

Index searches for in-game assets in EVE Online have been possible since the game's launch in 2003. The game's database system has always allowed players to search for specific items, ships, modules, and other assets using various criteria.

But it is Mindark who you ask that for.

This medium sized tree's third leaf from the left visual make-over is more important than paying customer's QoL.

Last edited:
Back