Itumatrox

Status
7 different pieces to find out initial TT.

1 piece every time you get hit.

Another piece every time you get minimum decay or mess up getting killed.

Pain in the arse I tell you :)

If you want to try it, be my guest :D

Just toss the whole set in the TT and do a fruit test.

Then after getting hit, toss it all in the TT again and do another fruit test.

Just toss the whole set in the TT and do a fruit test.

Then after getting hit, toss it all in the TT again and do another fruit test.

You'd also have to unequip and re-equip your armour, and do the fruit test, and hope you can do all of that quick enough that you can still get killed in one hit wearing Polaris.

And if you don't, you'll have to do it all again.

Like I said, be my guest :)

18 Impact, 60 Penetration or I eat my hat.

Gremlin will work fine, you just need a slightly bigger hit.

Rascal would be nearly perfect, same protection against them but much lower min damage. Kobold or Goblin are also good although more risk of getting hit over the full impact. Valiant+5B would also work.

Alternatively your eMine is perfect. You'll always absorb 12 Penetration, and always less than the full 19 Impact. And the minimum damage you'll absorb is 21 which will decay the eMine more than its min.

Last edited:
Ah... crap, better try something else then :D

You could always try Calypsocod. My testing has got as far as ascertaining that it doesn't decay Vampire at all thus eliminating Pen, Burn and Stab.
My suspicion is that it's mainly Cut with a little Impact.

You could always try Calypsocod. My testing has got as far as ascertaining that it doesn't decay Vampire at all thus eliminating Pen, Burn and Stab.
My suspicion is that it's mainly Cut with a little Impact.

Nice to know thanks. I'll probably give the new mobs some damage testing during my week off work after Easter.

Now now jimmy, we know you have't finished eating your old one.

Yeah true, but I'm pretty confident this won't put me in any further hat eating debt ;)

Hmmm, well, I guess it was one of the first damage tests I ever did. Could be a slight mistake and we assumed min hit had to be integer, or maybe Marco has a stake in some hat company and changed the trees over the weekend. :D

Buying chocolate hat @ boxes :dance:

Status
Back