Jump

McCormick

Deactivated Account
Society
La Faction Beta -LFB-
This was made in 2006 ! And it came back in 2009...

1.) Got killed in the octagon in Twin Peaks...

2.) When I revived, the town dissapeared and people started to jump...

3.) As I could not sleep, I had to start recording...

[YOUTUBE]JnSZDtN1hEg[/YOUTUBE]

p.s.
This video suxx ;)
But now I can finally sleep ^^

Last edited:
Hehehe. Just downloading now...

In the mean time, may I ask what you use to record these videos? Or what you use to compress them with.

I have fraps, but that uses about 10 MB per second :laugh: Hardly small enough to share on the net.

EDIT: Just watched it. I think that's the first one of your videos I've seen. And I have to say... That rocks. You deffo have a tallent there.

That's heaps funny. :laugh:
Kinda wierd actually. :kos:
Sleep well McCormick. :zzz:

dammit i tried to download and it just comes up as WMP and has no image, just musik

As always, you have to install the XVID codec OR get the "VideoLAN Client" to play my videos. :)

Criss Cross ,lol !...
I thought about that when i saw the title of the topic "Jump!"..

Cool :D

I was thinking Van Halen myself when seeing the title :silly2:

:rofl: hilarious, great movie. :thumbup:

Nice bug! Did anyone "accidentily" run through the arena at some point to find themselves whacked??? :dunce:

Dom_sufc, as for compression, try virtualdub :) I always use that for (re)encoding. Downloadable @ sourceforge.

And dont use VLC, nice functionality but *gags* horrible interface, just download the xvid codec and save your windows from yet another installation :)

Absolute Classic hahaha

Nice work there :tongue2:

So far i have been lucky not to get stuck anywhere
i need to know what service center that is so i can avoid it. :D

haha

it's soooooooo very true. like in the first version (vu10.0.0) sometimes the teleporters dissapeared and ppl got stuck in what it was the tp, and when that happened, everyone JUMP! JUMP! JUMP!. Also the mobile service station was kinda buggy too

Back