Help: Just Came back from a long break Not sure where to hunt :O

Nova Genesis

Provider
Society
Freelancer
Nova Nick Genesis
Heya all, I just came back from over a year break from EU, and am a tad lost. I am using a Maxed and Amped Breer P4a(L), just wondering what i should start getting my kills on.

I know this is not much info, and if you need more please request it and i'll gladly post. But Any suggestions?

Breer P4a.. the old eco king.

First thing to do is go to fort argus. You will find a terminal there at the deluxe service station with all the iron missions. Accept them all.

With a breer p4a.. (and a nice a10x amp to boost the eco) I would either choose:

1 The new Pets Eudorian Devil, Dragon. They can global nicely and are not hard to kill with your setup
they also give molisk teeth which used to have some markup (but will soon be tt-food I guess)

2 Medium/Big Daikiba. You can find a wave Spawn behind Odysseus Landing (on an island in the water)
the advantage here is that they drop pixie parts

3 Medium Cornundacauda. You can find them mixed with small atrax at Camp caravan. These mobs drop kobold
parts

4 Medium/big Kerberos at Boreas/Osere

5 Argonauts. The island in the river near Port atlantis is a nice place.

6 Prancers/Berycleds/Merp/Cornundacauda at Aegis Mound

When your gun breaks, don't expect to be able to buy it back. It is crafted using Btau or Atau and those do not drop anymore. There are even more eco alternatives now. Entropedia is your friend.

Last edited:
Dude, thanks! Got a 100-150 PED hunting run coming up and we will see what happens on these mobs!

Also i should add, i have adj pixie with a5 plates i believe, Is this overkill?

Dude, thanks! Got a 100-150 PED hunting run coming up and we will see what happens on these mobs!

Also i should add, i have adj pixie with a5 plates i believe, Is this overkill?

No. That's an excellent armor setup. Ofcourse you could get nitty gritty and use the entropedia armor advisor, but then you would have to buy another armor setup, which I don't recommend. 5a plates are really eco and so is adj pixie. If you feel you are not only getting hit, try to get the plates off and see if you can survive without plates.
Ideally you would want to get hit for more than 1 dmg point to avoid being overprotected. But since adj pixie and 5a plates are both really eco, I wouldn't bother.

A question? are you still in Laudanum? I guess Magyar could help you? If not and you need a society, you could always try our merry band of freaks.

Laudanum was disband as far as i know, i'll try to find you in game :)

Hey Nick,

Yeah, I disbanded Laudanum.

Basically it goes like this:

No way to track user activity.
Clunky society interface that provided little real reason for existence
Users going inactive for extremely long periods without notification and leaving me to guess where they were and if they would be back.
A majority of users being sweaters/non depositors and demoralizing others due to constantly never having enough capital to hunt
=
Nobody wanted to do anything.

When Rookie Chat came forth, I found a way to help people out without them constantly nagging me to basically subsidize their hunting with my own money. Basically the majority of folks did not want to participate unless they were guaranteed profit. Their profit came at a loss to me.

The players who were interested in EU continued on after I disbanded the society. They've done pretty well, one of them coming up and actually thanking me for not being around anymore, as it gave them the inspiration they needed to do things on their own.

The others are gone. Probably for the best for everyone involved. If folks dont have the ability to hunt on their own or desire to work hard ingame to create that ability, they really dont belong in the game.

All in all I spent almost $2,000 USD trying to help the group with prizes and incentives, and more by subsidizing hunting costs by underwriting the profits of others with losses on my end. Mostly it was people using me for free stuff.

Count in the endless hours of labor I spent on a website people never used, but always seemed to offer some sort of 'constructive' criticism about, and the free TS3 server I provided which almost nobody used and I basically saw no point in going forward.

It was a one sided dependent relationship which needed to be severed.

Heya, Magyar.

I'm sad to see it had disbanded but from logging in every couple of months and from reading up on facebook i totally get it. I'm sure you place is full as is. You were a great mentor and a major part of the reason i love this game. I'll miss the random stoner chats with the guys late night but all great things must come to an end.

Maybe I'll see ya around Calypso some time.

- Nova Nick Genesis

Back