Just Finished My Apartment.. Here are the

Von Steuben

Prowler
Society
Supremacy Reign HQ (General)
Baron Von Steuben
Pics.... Still need to color the funiture umber and brown.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Very nice, I love the furniture and the trophees, but what about the missing thundie there? :rolleyes:

Kudos!

PS: Post the adress so we may visit :dunce:

Check out this Vanity... Hair color for the ladies, root acid for chem peel, hair gel for those days you can't do anything with you hair, pearl sand for micro derm abrasion, and i've since added a hair brush ;)

lol... just having a good time.... not sick in the head :D I hope lol

Last edited:
I like it, that’s full of style, good taste and practicality :thumbup:

Seems like the perfect place to me :D

Only missing an ad screen ;) So cool to watch tele ingame :laugh:

The address is Chikara Yuujou condos floor 12G... i have it set to public for viewing :)

Apt looks awesome and as a female...love the vanity :D

Any If someone would sell my those thunderbird thights..(M) i'd appreciate it :)

great place baron, i went with yu he other day

Von Steuben said:
Check out this Vanity... Hair color for the ladies, root acid for chem peel, hair gel for those days you can't go anything with you hair, peal sand for micro derm abrasion, and i've since added a hair brush ;)

LOL fantastic! I'm gonna go get a micro derm abrasion later! :wise:

wow! great job ,this apt looks very beautiful.. only thing - it looks like it has more than the 200 items allowed lol :)

thanks

Since those pics of the apartment a very special women to me has had the run of the place. She has since moved a few things around ;) She did a wonderful job in focusing and enhancing the quality of and feel of the place.
My heartful thanks to her :love:

I will post the updated pictures late tonight. The place is on public on the terminal so feel free to swing by and have a look.

Baron

Hey are the update pics of the apartment

Wow that is indeed good looking, must feel just like home :D
Aren't you havin' a move-in party soon? :tongue2:

Looks amazing

all the hard work has defo payed off Barron,cant wait to have a look myself ingame
:)

Great work - even the TV is there :)
im sry but i just have to know.. those sofas are painted in unber color right? :)

Great job on the place, looks great from the pics. Can't wait to stop by and see. Makes my place look like a slum... :( , but now some great ideas! ;)

Back