Just got a Chikara Apartment!

Snoogles

Guardian
Jonathan Snoogles Friedrich
Hey guys! I just bought an apartment. Chikara Koufuku 8E. I really like the location, its really close the the TP. I payed like 550ped for it...Im just wondering if I got ripped off..haha or if it was good deal. I dont know a whole lot about apartments and I noticed that theres different room sizes. Mine is a single room. Anyway yah so thanks guys :)

Snoogles

Well if you like it then i guess its ok i thin they costed like 3-400 at start but resold and at prime location its ok i reckon

Welcome to the neighbourhood

You might have paid alittle more than it's worth, but not by much I reckon. I bought a D in Kansha (faaaarr from the tp) for 415 and sold it for 600. But I think about 500 for an E in Koufuku is pretty fair.

Anyway gratz on the apartment and welcome to Sakura (I'm your neighbour from 3 floors up). It's a quiet little place, but I like it :). And just imagine what the Sakura trees will look like with CryEngine 2 :yay:

Welcome to the neighbourhood! I live in Sakura Koufuku 18E, well a long time ago when i first got mine it was 200PED furnished :)

howdy neighbor! I reside in apartment 8b same tower :)

paid 200 ped for it a week before all the apartments were bought out though

Chikara Ai, 9G here. Im one of your neighbours up the hill. Prolly the one with the loud music. If ya call the cops to complain, could you please ask them to bring beer this time?

Just kidding.:D

Welcome to "Da 'Hood"!!!

That reminds me: WOULD THE PERSON WHO LEFT THE ATROX IN THE LOBBY OF AI CONDOS PLEASE COME AND RETRIEVE YOUR PET.

Blackjack :cowboy:

Welcome to the neighbourhood! I live in Sakura Koufuku 18E, well a long time ago when i first got mine it was 200PED furnished :)

200 ped furnished?!?! THATS CHEAP holy crap did i get ripped off for 550? heh

I paid 420 for Kansha 20B just after all the apartments seemed to have been sold off or removed from auction there a short while ago... was a bit high I guess, but I just wanted a place to call 'home' :) Next time I will be more patient and research a bit more so I get one closer to a TP.

Ah, one less hobo on Calypso!
Gratz, man :)

I too bought me an apartment a week ago after many months of waiting, because I had very strict demands. I wanted a B or F in the Billlton Tower 2 or 3 and for the less than 1k. And finally got the 7B (top floor!) at the 2nd Tower for 850ped :).

good things come to those who wait

200 ped furnished?!?! THATS CHEAP holy crap did i get ripped off for 550? heh

Yeah that was about a year ago maybe even more and even so it was an incredible deal. I didn't knew it was furnished actually I just got in claimed it and it had furniture, adn armor parts and a shelf :laugh:

Yeah that was about a year ago maybe even more and even so it was an incredible deal. I didn't knew it was furnished actually I just got in claimed it and it had furniture, adn armor parts and a shelf :laugh:

Dang! Must have been a nice surprise! Well im happy with what i got mine for i guess...VERY close to TP.. Im planning on holding on to it for a very long time so im sure the price will go up. :) hope so! I think Sakura City will get more popular as time goes by. Its a very nice place.

Chikara AI 14G. Nice location, very quite most of the time, but once in a while I hear loud music, my floor starts shaking, my windows rattling, my armor sets start to fall off the wall.

The guy from 9G should send up some beer to the neighbors :D

ace i live in Chikara Ai 15B.. our apartment was donated to the society by a member 2 weeks ago.. so now we got a head quarters.. slowing fill it with stuff.

I bought apartment ages ago fro 300 peds in TI city with a balcony but sold for 310 later on.. how gutted am i now..

Johned might pop down with a few beers one night and chill out listening to 9g's music.. :)

hey neighbour!

Im in Yuujou 3D, bought it at 570ped BO. There was cheaper once but I wanted this one, cloese to TP, can see TP from balcony, and well.... Im happy, and not planing to sell anyways. I bought it to live there! :yay:

Welcome neighbor! Bought my Kofuku apt 12-18 months ago and love the neighborhood. Plus I like when people ask where my apt is I say "Sakura, Kofuku" and it makes me feel like I'm telling them off.

I paid about 300 PED at the time, but I'm gambling that at some point the area will really take off - all that undeveloped land to the east, hoping MA has plans for it.

And the occasional trox someone drags down from the north is always a fun surprise when you're not wearing your armor. :D (I must do that more often)

And the occasional trox someone drags down from the north is always a fun surprise when you're not wearing your armor. :D (I must do that more often)

Like that one that ate me when I got off the televator in the Kansha lobby the other day... gotta love going downstairs only to get an atrox old biting your ass the second you reappear in the lobby.... i admit, soon as i revived i went running back to kill his ass and never got a thing for my troubles. :( Now I usualy tp down to the trade center. Its faster anyways.

Back