Kevin Rudolf Rocks Virtual World Entropia Universe With His Global Smash Hit "Let it Rock" Featuring Lil Wayne

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Kevin Rudolf Rocks Virtual World Entropia Universe With His Global Smash Hit "Let it Rock" Featuring Lil Wayne
3 Dec 2008

GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN, Dec 03, 2008 - MindArk PE AB, developer of Entropia Universe, the #1 virtual world with a real cash economy, today announced they have licensed the mega hit "Let it Rock" by Kevin Rudolf featuring Lil Wayne. The virtual world developer plans to use the song to herald in the next generation virtual world experience as Entropia Universe crosses over to the CryENGINE(R)2's cinematic graphics engine in 2009. MindArk plans to host a competition inside Entropia Universe to find the best user created music video to "Let it Rock!" The winner will receive a highly prized virtual treasure as their reward, details can be found at www.entropiauniverse.com. MindArk also plans to use the song with exclusive promo videos that will feature the stunning new graphics at exhibitions, conferences and web sites.

Read the Entire Press Release here.

Originally Posted Here

You've been busy Bertha ... thanks for keeping up! :D

Argh! so many threads opened already! Me confused:
But anyway, Bertha:

some technical questions right away:
- what quality is asked for? Just youtube or more HDish
- should the promo part show the best of the current EU or should we wait for CE
- if we are asked (due to the deadline limitation) to use the current game / engine - how much of the video footage has to be generic ingame material or to what degree are we alowed to pimp the footage (fx, look)
- what's the length limit? Like the video already available that incorporates the music or shorter / longer

cool oportunity tho, always wanted to breed little merps on my own land area

Bertha Bot: I have one question, will Lil Wayne start playing entropia?

This sounds realy good...

hmm i best get to it :)

2 months to build a 60,000 USD youtube video... were living the dream.

PS, turns on i already own it lol

Last edited:
Back