keyboard short cuts

dazzle

Hatchling
i was wondering if anyone can help, i have used the keyboard to set up some hot keys which were working fine until last night.

1 was set to use tool
2 was unequip
3 auto run

2 and 3 are working fine.

1 for use tool and p and u are not working for position and time.

I have reloaded the default and tried to set them up again and no matter which key i set for use tool and p and u they are not working.

Is that anything i can do to update or start again with the shortcuts as the default is not helping.

Is there any point in downloading the software for the game again, and will that lose my current character i am playing with?

If so, is there are way to save my character and then loaded again if that will help?

regards

daz

i was wondering if anyone can help, i have used the keyboard to set up some hot keys which were working fine until last night.

1 was set to use tool
2 was unequip
3 auto run

2 and 3 are working fine.

1 for use tool and p and u are not working for position and time.

I have reloaded the default and tried to set them up again and no matter which key i set for use tool and p and u they are not working.

Is that anything i can do to update or start again with the shortcuts as the default is not helping.

Is there any point in downloading the software for the game again, and will that lose my current character i am playing with?

If so, is there are way to save my character and then loaded again if that will help?

regards

daz

I cannot help with your keyboard map problems because I do not understand it 100%, but here is what you should do.
You write you already tried to reset it if that didn't work then write support and have them set it back to original and explain your problem as well.

On another note, if you remove EU from your computer an reinstall it you will not lose your avatar. You can log into EU from any computer which has the game on it. your avatar info is stored and there is no risk of you losing it since it is not stored on your computer. so if you delete and reinstall you can just enter username and password and you will log in with your avatar :)

But it seems like a pretty big move to make to get it to work so I would suggest that you write support and try to get them to help instead :)

/Nakia

Back