Khada Crystal

Tayonas

Provider
Barry Tayonas Marshall
Do you get this from the Thorifoid cave you have to do missions to unlock?

Yes, the big dude pwns me.

I'm looking for a crystal for my A105.

Yes both Pristine and Radiant Khada Crystals are looted from Mind Reaver, they're deepest down in the cave across the "invisible" bridge.

Yes both Pristine and Radiant Khada Crystals are looted from Mind Reaver, they're deepest down in the cave across the "invisible" bridge.
I can't get past the big dude, so no farming that for me.

I need a bigger gun.

I can't get past the big dude, so no farming that for me.

I need a bigger gun.
The big dude on tha stairs? It's just a technique, everyone can get past him 😏 just constantly walk backwards and shoot, he'll teleport you to him self then start walking backwards and keep shooting!

The crystals are rare drops so will take a lot of grinding to get em all your self

Like Nik said you can kill Pyromancer while walking backwards but you have to be carefull and stay away from those fireballs he shoots. Also if you open a team and then enter cyclops and close team you will have "private instance" without other players and then if you run past him he wont tp you back but that works only once when you can see spawn animation. If he is already on stairs then killing its the only way.

In addition to everything has already been said above.
It’s even easier to buy Radiant Khada Crystal from Auction. Yes, this is a rare thing, but there are much more of them than it is necessary for upgrade, so the price is literally symbolic 10-20 ped.
It is even cheaper to buy ready-made Improved A105 (at current prices) than to improve it yourself. You will save a couple hundred ped (and efforts).

Last edited:
Pretty much what @Aeolus said is the cheapest option to get you better amp.

Back