Khorum Coast October Mining and Hunting Competition! 2400 Ped Prize Pool!

Greetings Everyone!

I wanted to give miners something to do with Halloween/Merry Mayhem coming up around the corner. Also there is a slight smell of Gold Rush on the air before the end of 2023 so this will give us a chance to stretch our legs with a little competition! Come on down to Arkadia and enjoy a month long event at Khorum Coast!

Easy peasy ya'll :

The top 3 largest mining claims found at Khorum Coast for October are worth 300 peds each.
The top 3 largest hunting loots are worth 500 peds each.
It is possible to earn more than one prize!

Score at least 10 globals in each profession to qualify for that type of reward and be put on the competition board. There is no need to register and teaming is also allowed, I just need to have the team signup in the thread so I know who to pay. The land data will be automatically recorded by EntropiaLife and I will update the Khorum Coast spreadsheet (tinyurl.com/Khorum) as the competition goes on. You can also tune into the Khorum Coast show to keep up to date on the event progress.

The land area currently has the DNA set for Mutated Nusul Stalkers and Mutated Kamaldon Young to be the majority of the creatures spawning. However, there will still be quite a few mid-high maturity Zadul and Hadraada as they slowly phase out.

Kamaldon have been known to drop valuable oils, components and most importantly unlimited Arkadian weaponry!

Nusul have markup on components, paint, hides and they also drop unlimited taming whips!

Khorum Coast also has valuable mining resources:

Ores : [Niksarium Stone] [Gold Stone]
[Wenrex Stones] [Langotz Ore] [Hebredite Stones] [Xeremite Ore] [Caldorite Stone]
Enmatters : [Crude Oil]
[Cave Sap] [Sweetstuff] [Energized Crystal] [Edres Resin] [Lytairian Dust]
Treasures :
[Bismuth Fragment] [Pirrel Pellets] [Khorudoul Extrusion] [Khorum Alloy] [Part Of Flint Arrow Head]
index.php

index.php

Last edited:
Back