Khorum Coast rental thread!

I had thought for a while about finding a way to rent out my land area and shop monthly to potential LA owners who want to dip their feet without ending up owning a land if it wasn't their thing.

I think this transaction can benefit both sides, you can see what it is like to manage and own land for your rental period without feeling tied down to the deed; I get to take the occasional vacation and step away from managing it.

It will be necessary to exchange collateral in the value of the deed while you click the terminal and claim ownership. Afterwards the peds will be returned minus a part of the collateral to cover the cost incase the player accidentally deleted the land DNA.

Now this isn't set in stone or anything so bear with me, prices are negotiable but sadly collateral isn't.

I paid 180k ped for Khorum Coast so collateral in that amount will be required to click the terminal and begin to rent both the estate and the shop. After you claim ownership I will return 100k peds back to you for the deeds keeping 80k (which can be refunded at any time if you cancel your rent) to cover the cost of having to replace some DNA. The cost of renting both the LA and the shop will be 2000 peds a month. You are free to experiment and promote however you want, the only thing is you cannot remove the land DNA or you forfeit your deposit.

I can prove how much of a gem Khorum Coast can be when managed properly. All of the land income and expense data since I purchased the land is public and easily available, I have spreadsheets and there has also been a weekly land update video on YouTube since I purchased the land in March. The land area is capable of generating 3000-5000+ peds a month itself shop not included with proper management and hopefully there isn't a Mayhem going on. I will adjust rent when there is Mayhem or other extreme factors making negative impact on the land performance , I am not here to bleed my tenant dry.

On to the details about KC! :
Khorum Coast has a teleporter and two outposts with full restock terminals (trade,repair and storage) to keep your players active on the land. Khorum also has permanent global naming baked into the land for easy tracking for promoting and land events!
The land has 4 mutated Arkadia DNA- Hadraada, Kamaldon, Nusul and Zadul, 3 of which are unique to the land itself we only share the Kamaldon with one other LA. The three unique DNA are great for mid level hunters when maxed out to stalker. The Kamaldon is one of Arkadia's strongest creatures, if you want to attract ubers and big guns then you want Kamaldon on your land!

Khorum Coast also has excellent mining resources on the land! It could easily be turned into a profitable mining LA without monthly fertilizer cost for DNA!
Currently the best commonly found markup resources per type on the land are these: Ores- Langotz, Niksarium and Wenrex; Enmatters- Cave Sap and Lytairian Dust; Treasures- Bismuth.

Back