kill count/maturity - iron challenges

Lighterthief

Stalker
Society
Delta Force
Lighter LT Thief
Heya
I've been playing with some of those new furry daki things (i guess i should know the name of them after killing a couple of thousand) :laugh: anyway i noticed that killing a young gives me 1 kill in the counter an old gives me 2 kills in the counter and a guardian 3 kills.
Its the first iron challenge i have tried so i figured this was kinda normal

then i got bored of the furry daki things and figured i'd try the argo challenge... Just a bit wierded out when i saw this maturity thing isnt the same for the argo's. kill a young - 1 kill, kills a dominant - 1 kill...

odd right?

i have no idea which is correct but i think it stands to reason that the logic should be the same regardless of the mob

does anyone know the score with the other challenges? does mob maturity affect the kill count? would be useful info when choosing what missions to try

cheers all, apologies if the topic has been covered, i am allergic to searching :p

Generally, the older Iron Missions have 1 point per 1 kill, no matter which maturity. Newer Iron Missions have xx points per kill, and that is usually mentioned in the mission text.

Daikiba Iron is an older one that was changed because the Shinkiba was introduced, so it uses points despite being an older Iron Mission.

The older (original) iron challenges are one point per any maturity, all the new added iron challenges are based on points dependent on maturity killed.

I see others are reading this thread, so they can explain in further detail if required, I'm off for my train.

Rick

Ah nice one, makes sense now.
:thumbsup:

thx guys

Back