Killed by nothing again (invisible mob)

Dorlune

Dominant
Society
Guess Who
Dorlune Dor Themage
Was mining on cnd and started taking damage. Looked around and there were no mobs near me or red dots in my circle. When I died I got the cords and time and took this screen shot. It didnt even tell me what killed me or even say "Dorlune was killed by..." Just that I revived. What is up with this.

Was I getting too close to the ATH so Ma had me killed lol...

Anyone else getting killed by nothing?

Last edited:
They are still those untextured fungis...

This has happened to me a few times, MA places aths in random spots and if there not happy with who is about to drop on that spot, they kill whoever is close.. your kindof on a black list, anyone who is not on that black list will find the claim. GL next time. ;)

Nope if its untextured there stand just nothing and Dome #10 is still yellow PvP without radar LOL

Jet in Scorpio had this problem and cured it with a full reinstall...check with support first though in case yours is a different problem.

Soc mates say it has happened to them.

But it happened to me yesterday.

I was hunting Allophyll NW of Rei's; there was another green dot on my radar. Suddenly we both started taking damage. He asked if I was shooting him. I said no, anyway my radar said non-Pvp.

I relogged, it carried on; eventually we both just died.

Funny thing was, the amount of damage seemed to be about the same as the Allophyll would have done, but as if we weren't wearing armour, but that might be a coincidence.

So it seems to be an area which is bugged, and not just a single invisible mob; we were taking damage at the same time, even though not standing next to each other.

Fix it already MA! This bug isn't funny. No one is amused by this when it kills us, interrupting our hunt or mining run and makes us spawn at some backwoods outpost we had no intention of going to :mad:

happened to me too... sucked. didnt even say what killed me.

Back