Question: Kinetic attack chips?

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
What happened? Did these stop dropping at all? I don't see any on auction where there used to be many Kinetic attack chips VI, VII and VIII :(

Maybe people stopped selling them because it's not worth the time to wait for 1-2peds profit from the sale? :/

~Danimal

Maybe people stopped selling them because it's not worth the time to wait for 1-2peds profit from the sale? :/

~Danimal

I wish people would list them for more then. Its not as if MF will be a eco monster at lower markup.

OTOH, I haven't seen any Kinetic VI (L) in the past 2K atrax I've killed.

I wish people would list them for more then. Its not as if MF will be a eco monster at lower markup.

I'll keep this in mind then. Don't be surprized if you suddenly see some listed for more than usual markup I guess :)

~Danimal

I looted about a dozen from the 16.6k Atrax I killed, but a soc mate recently completed the 16.6k and didnt loot a single one.

Perhaps its a bug? I bought a higher value MF implant just to use them up as well. :(

I looted about a dozen from the 16.6k Atrax I killed, but a soc mate recently completed the 16.6k and didnt loot a single one.

Perhaps its a bug? I bought a higher value MF implant just to use them up as well. :(

Just when bigger implants start dropping again in loot, the chips to go with these dissapear. Ironic, isn't it?

Just when bigger implants start dropping again in loot, the chips to go with these dissapear. Ironic, isn't it?

The biggest problem with MF now is that it is getting to popular. Bigger demand, and still low supply.

Back